❂| 016. Love, Muse, and Kisses- Seb

Sebastian woke up to sunlight falling over his face, illuminating his face with a warm hue, the blue irises enjoying the warmth, following his daily routine was waiting at his door for Jasper to come, Bella left 5 minutes before and there still isn't any sign of Jasper, "Strange, he's always on time" he thought to himself but soon the silver sedan was in his view.

There were two things different about today, first, how it was too warm for Forks, second, Jasper never left his seat to open Sebastian's door, not that he minded it but he always waits for Jasper to open it. Seb got seated in his seat and Jasper was helping him with his seatbelt, it's kind of tough for Sebastian to wear it when someone's kissing him, once he was secured and Jasper was satisfied with the kisses, they were on their way to school.

"Well, I hope you don't miss me much, Darling'" Jasper spoke randomly, Seb still gets chills just by hearing that voice, "wait, why's that?" Sebastian now looks over him, eyebrows twitched in confusion, "gotta go camping today, Family tradition" he tells him, "oh" Seb looks over out the window, Jasper was thankful that he was an empath, Sebastian was sad but then in a moment he wasn't, blue meeting gold, and there he was smirking, "Well, I hope you don't miss me, Darling'", same words but such different emotion, Jasper laughed, like angels laughing, " I will, a lot", hearing this was enough for Sebastian and they both drove silently to the school, Jasper pulled him for a kiss, then left one kiss on his forehead and was pulling back when Seb pulled him again, both of them smiling into the kiss, "enjoy ur trip", "will do", the silver sedan was racing off the parking lot then.

Sebastian found Bella sitting in the parking, people were enjoying the sun, most of them were in shorts and stuff, while Sebastian was wearing his jeans and one of Jasper's shirts, sleeves folded till his elbow, Bella was looking for Edward before Sebastian could her about the Cullens and trip, Jessica popped in between, "he won't come today", "I was just gonna say the same thing, thanks Jess, always near us", Jessica ignored him, "whenever the weather's nice, they Cullens disappear", "they just ditch?" Bella asked her, confused, but the searches from last night, they all were connecting and she did not want that, Sebastian was happy with Jasper, whatever they are but he was happy and it's not gonna end well, Sebastian doesn't like being lied to, "No, Dr. Cullen and Mrs. Cullen yank them all for hiking and camping, I tried with my parents but never works" Jessica loved to talk about Cullens, so much for telling staying away for them, Seb thought to himself and was leaving them to attend his classes but Angela came running over.

"I did what you both told me, I'm going to prom with Eric" Angela was radiating happiness, the twins were happy for her, "that's good," Bella told her, Seb did the thumbs-up sign toward her, "You sure you both won't be coming?" Angela pulls Bella in a hug, "just a family thing, right Seb?" She looked over to Seb, eyes pleading, "yeah but let's see", always like this, Jessica exclaims, "Oh my God, we need to hit the stores in Port Angeles before the dresses get cleaned out.", "Port Angeles" Seb was seeing how Bella's wheels were turning inside her mind, something he was not aware of was in Port Angeles, "yeah, I will come, Seb, you wanna come?", all the three girls look over at Seb, "NO", he doesn't even think, the reply was all quick, "As much I love you, Bella, shopping is my thing and I want to keep it only mine, so I won't go without you, and geez, you all will annoy me which dress the guy's likes, so no-no" and he was already running away from them.

The school was nothing major without the Cullens, every period felt empty and Seb hoped Jasper will pop up any minute but he knew he won't, he took the truck with Bella today, " you sure you don't wanna come? it will be fun" Bella looks at him with pleading eyes, "Nah, you enjoy and stay safe, imma ask Jasper if he's free tomorrow" Seb tries to hide his own eyes with his hand just to annoy Bella, which was working, "so" Bella starts but stop, "what do you wanna ask?" Seb knew his sister and this was something major, "you and Jasper", he was getting all red just by hearing the name, "not you, who can't even talk to Edward without running away" he returns her word, "Seb" Bella exclaims, all shy and red, the twins were opposite but they were same, hopeless romantics, waiting for their perfect love story, maybe seeing how their parents never worked out left some kind of hesitation in the twins.