❂| 011. Why not me?- Mike Newton

The dreams have been constant except they don't feel like dreams anymore, "Jasper, are you really here?", the golden eyes follow Seb's movement, as he rolls in his bed trying to find the perfect corner, Jasper movements are too quick for a human but then again it's just a dream, "or is it?" Jasper's whisper near his ear and then use his gift, Seb's head collide with his pillow and Jasper tuck him in and then leave not before kissing his forehead, he knew it was risky but the way Sebastian will call his name, the way his need was visible in his voice, maybe mate bond affects human too and now Sebastian is craving his presence too, just like all he wants is to hold him and keep him only to himself, but then again Alice's vision made it clear that it would be very difficult to just keep him to himself.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

The twins stood at the same curb where they were gonna be crushed to death but they didn't and now they have to go on a school trip, "I wish I was dead" Sebastian whined with Bella, the trip doesn't seem appealing to him, the memories washed over Bella, how Edward stopped the van, the proximity, "Bella, you fine?" Seb waves his hand in front of her, "yeah" she shutters a reply, the sound of the car rolling breaks their conversation, and both the twins locked their eyes with Jasper and Edward, and Alice.

Sebastian waved to them and they all did their own wave too, Jasper was on his way towards Sebastian but stopped when he saw the Newton kid making his way over to Seb, "hey, Seb, you got a minute?" Mike asked him, "yeah, sure" Seb smiled at him, maybe if you didn't smile this much Sebastian, I wouldn't have fallen for you, Mike thought to himself and Edward read it, "oh, this is bad" Edward spoke to Alice, "what's wrong?" Alice tries to ask him but stops in her track when a vision clouds her eyes.

Sebastian laughing all alone or it seemed at first but wolves surrounded him, laying peacefully around him, one of them too close to Sebastian.

Edward saw the vision too, their gifts were the perfect combo to each other, "what was that?" Edward's voice was full of worry, "I don't know but something's gonna change soon" their attention was stolen by the Swan twins bickering in the parking lot.

"I wanted to ask you about the homecoming dance, I know it's a month away" Mike voice drifts away as Sebastian focuses on how Alice went still and Jasper stopped in his track, like Statues some god carved out of his own will, "so will you go with me to prom?" Seb finally focuses on Mike when Bella gives him a little pinch.

"Prom as in dance, yeah sure" he speaks without thinking but when his eyes meet Jasper, it seems like the statue was breathing again and he could feel it, Jasper's pain, "No" he speaks a little loud, Mike seems confused by his outburst, "but you just said" Seb cuts in between, "yes, mike, but I like someone else, I was hoping they will ask me so I don't want to give you false hope" Seb rejects his proposal slowly, never losing the eye contact he had with Jasper, Mike tries to ask him but when he followed Seb's gaze, he knew why he said no, Jasper Hale, I wish you never came in this town, Mike thought in his mind.

Bella pulls Seb toward him and then moves to talk with Mike, "we both won't be here, you should try asking out Jessica", "Jessica?" Mike seems confused, "yes, Mike, she likes you, go ask her and forgive my brother" Bella looks sideways to catch a smiling Seb looking at Jasper who was smiling too, "no, no, it's okay" and Mike leaves the twin alone.

Their attention was stolen by the Swan twins bickering in the parking lot, "what was that, Sebastian?" Bella asks him, the parking lot was empty as they stood away from the students except for the three Cullens who were too busy to listen to the twins, "what do you mean, Ella?" Seb tries to move toward Jasper, he took one step and then Bella was in front of him, "you know what I mean" and then she moves away, eyes looking with Edward, she had too much on her plate too and she knew who Seb was talking about so there was no need to come between them.

Sebastian and Jasper took the same number of steps towards each other and he was already breathing in the scent which Jasper's coats smelled of, the lavender already calming his nerves down, and then both had their arms wrapped around each other, there's something about physical affection which they both loved, Jasper just felt complete in Sebastian presence while Sebastian felt oddly at peace like this is where he belongs, in his arms, "is it bad that it's just morning and I'm already tired?" Seb mumbles in between Jasper's hold, "hmm, maybe, don't you wanna walk with me on the trip?" Jasper asks him and ruffles his hair, the raven hair moving flawlessly over the flawless marble skin, "ah, I see what you are doing" Seb smiles so does Jasper, whoever said smiles are contagious, said it well, "shall we move now, Darling'?" Jasper's arms slip away around Seb and he links his hand with Sebastian's, the cold and warmth finding a perfect balance, "yeah, okay", the duo walks toward the bus and when Bella give him a nod, the twin both get seated but in different buses before Jasper could sit with Sebastian, Alice slides in between, such precise movement, only Alice could conjure them, Jasper and Edward sits behind them, his hand already finding his position on Sebastian's shoulder and Sebastian rubbed his cheek over the hand both of them forgetting the other pairs of golden noticing their every interaction.

"Sebastian, we gonna have so much fun" Alice chimes in, "I hope so," Seb tells her while focusing on the cold seeping through his clothes, the warmth leaving his body, making space for the cold to accumulate within his body, "oh, I just know it" Alice smirks at him, and the sound of the cranky engine starting on makes him believe, maybe it will be nice, he thinks to him.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

A/N: I LOVED HOW THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT, I WOULD LOVE TO READ SOME COMMENTS, THANKS FOR VOTING, ILY ALL :)