1

"The data is unclear as of late," Albedo stared at his sheet and frowned. He switched tabs and the frown deepened. "Usual methods of romantic or sexual attraction appear to be related around bodily contact and action-based thoughtfulness." 

Albedo closed his laptop and went to go grab his clipboard. "It's not as if bodily contact is absent in our relationship but that doesn't mean romantic involvement is present." 

"Albedo," Kaeya switched on the light, "are you fooling around in the dark again?" 

"Light is not necessary for looking at screens with lights already in them," Albedo replied, not looking at Kaeya.  

"You'll hurt your eyes that way." 

"Ah, yes, because taking advice on my eyesight from someone who has lost an eye would be very beneficial."

"Who taught you sarcasm?" Kaeya crossed his arms, snickering. 

"Who do you thi-" Albedo looked up and paused. Kaeya could almost see the loading bar above his head. 

"What? Is there something wrong with my outfit?" Kaeya placed his hand on his hip. His bunny ears titled slightly and he slid his finger into his cleavage, pulling the bunny suit away from him for a moment. "Maybe I should've gotten a different size." 

Albedo walked forward and placed his hand on Kaeya's chest. He squeezed. Then took notes. He squeezed again, chewed on the back of his pencil, and then took more notes. 

"Are you collecting data on my chest?" 

"Mm."

"Do you want to measure more accurately?" 

"Mhm," Albedo slid his hand underneath the outfit and pulled it down so it hung over Kaeya's torso. He placed his hand flat on Kaeya's bare chest. 

"Xingqiu is going to be so disappointed," Kaeya laughed. 

"Hm?" Albedo looked up but realized he didn't care that much about finding out what Kaeya meant by that. He looked down again and pointed. "Are you wearing fishnets?" 

"It's part of the co-" Kaeya slapped his hand up against the wall for support when Albedo placed his hand on his inner thigh. Albedo's finger slid up to Kaeya's crotch. 

"Hm," Albedo knelt down and placed both of his hands on Kaeya's thighs after putting the clipboard on the ground. "Is it tight to emphasize the bulge? Wouldn't that make it uncomfortable?" Albedo slid his finger under the edge to see how tight it was. 

"It'll only be uncomfortable if you keep doing things like that." 

"Is that so?" Albedo looked up as he shifted his finger further underneath the fabric. 

"Oh dear," Kaeya rested his fingers against his temple. "I forgot you could be the bratty type." 

"Whatever do you mean?" Albedo stuck out his tongue slightly. He slid a hand to the back of Kaeya's knee and pressed. Kaeya lost his balance slightly and fell backward. 

"Ack!" He slammed his head against the ground. 

"I'll have to measure this too," Albedo smiled ever so slightly, pushing Kaeya's legs apart. "You'll be willing to give me the data, right?"