What's 2022 doing for this story?

So...where do I start?

For one, uhhh hey LMAO.

It's been a really long time huh? Since I updated this story. Well for starters I wanna say, THANK YOU to everyone who's read and showed support on my story. I've started this story when I was a freshman in 2020 and now I'm a sophomore in 2022 and it's been a year since you guys stuck around for more. Though I've said this many times, I've started to lose a lot of interest in this story that even in my Google Doc it was last updated around October of 2020. It's also been a while since I've edited and posted on Instagram 

(follow me btw 

@mz.invader)

But yeah, I'm sure most of you guys understand where I'm coming from, when you get older and you start to move from fandom to fandom. Like how I went from the Camp Camp fandom to the Villianous Fandom and then the Encanto Fandom. It's just a lot. And also, since I'm so busy with school, it's also taken a toll on me. I know a lot of times I've said I'd update the story with a new chapter, and trust me I do have one coming up in my Doc. Will I post it and stop being lazy? Well, I can't promise I would but most likely if a blue moon comes I will enough if I finish it.

But, what's 2022 doing for this book? Well, if I'm being honest. I don't know. I'm not saying I'm giving up on the book, but I'm also saying I don't really have the time and effort to post on this story. I already have the ending idea and climax of things but it's just so much to impact that I get tired easily and want to do something else. 2022, you want to do something different, and I have been. I'm in a relationship now, schools going pretty okay, my arts improved. It's a big difference.

What I can promise is that I'll be trying to write on my Doc and post that onto here for you guys. It'll be some long chapters too which is another reason for why it takes a while. But, for now, since I'm pulling a CoryxKenshin, what I'll say for now is. Though it's been months and months since I've left, I'm never leaving. 

-MZ