Day Off from reacting

Mwuah<3

Edit: The Gif of Luci didn't save- Sorry about that
____________________________________

Hinata was happily chatting with the rest of the team and managers, meanwhile me preparing the whole ass reveal of our Narrator that I gracefully hate so much.

For now the Author will be the narrator, if that make any sense at all ...

"Heya guys~...I have someone with me that you need to met!" I said in a happy tone.

"Oh~ Who is it?" Hinata asked.

As I just happily jump like a kid, forgetting im a fucking teenager with a kids mindset.

"It's our dear Narrator! COME HERE AND GREET THEM!!" I shouted as Narrator peeks through the door their Dark bluish hair sway gently.

"Eh-...Hi?" Narrator said in a confused tone.

"Yeah not my type" Oikawa said in a sassy tone.

"Your not anyone's type but your fan club Stupidkawa" Narrator said as they huffed in annoyance and walked away after hugging Hinata and kisses him the cheek.

As we all look at narrator going in their realm to go back narrating the story for us.

A/N:So~ How are you guys liking my crib?

Nishinoya: You have a crib?

Tanaka: There's no way! they are to big for that-

I got enough of the philosophical jokes so I just hit them with a broom.

(Basically I'll go Back to my old style of Povs)

"I meant my home or room for relaxing you beanheads" I said.

They both just responded with 'Oh' , And go back to chattering with the others as I go to a Group and ask.

"Hello~"

"Oh! Author-san"

"Hello Lev, Yaku, Osamu, Atsumu, Kita, and Kuroo!... How did you like the previous Alternative Unverse earlier?" I asked while sitting down on a bean bag.

"For me, I kinda like where I was a girl" Lev answered.

"Ohh~ What made you say that?" I asked.

"because its me!" Yaku hits Lev on the head.

"You idiot!"

"Yaku-San! I meant I like it since it's me and the plot was really confusing yet in the end it has some lessons to be taught for us teenagers when knowing who to love and what is love" Lev answered as I clapped for him.

"Nice Answer!"

"To Be Honest... I like the Teacher part, He saved the boy he saw as a brother which is Nishinoya and he really showed that even if you're not related by blood but deep inside you're family, and family sticks together" Yaku states as I nodded and he was smiling because of his answer.

"For the first time in my life since the day our mom give birth to us, Me and Osamu liked the Photographer Universe one, Cause Shoyou-kun is really cute there! and his profession on being the school photographer was really cool, makes me wanna try it someday" Atsumu said smiling as Osamu nodded, I guess they agreed on that one.

"I like the Golden Child one... The fact it was sad that he has to go through all of those because of his parents wanting him to success on everything and want him to be above everyone else was really sad, and despite all of that someone really love him for him, but in the end he lost Hinata in a cruel way of dying" Kuroo said smiling.

"Thank you for your honest opinions guys... lemme ask the other before we continue on reacting yeah?" I asked as they nodded.

"Sure can't wait for the next one" Atsumu said as I waved bye at them.

As I was going on groups by groups I asked what they like, and here was the results in summary.

Some of them Like the Teacher Au since It was sweet for someone who wasn't blood related to keep someone in the custody and raise them as their own family, especially Nishinoya liked that very much.

Some like the photographer Au because of Hinata being a loyal lover in the end was the most beautiful thing, he rejected the girl nicely and goes running of to the one he really loves in the end of the Au, and also plus Hinata looks handsome in that Au.

Some like the Golden Child Au of how it was Sad at first and how mad are they at the parents for treating Shoyou like trash even though he was already trying his best on everything, it was upsetting for them that Hinata doesn't know how to feel things because of the pressure and emotional damage his parents in that Au brought him to be in the future, and they we're happy about someone being there for them but also saddening Shoyou burned to death or did he?... But also they cheered when the parents die on that part, some how it was concerning when they cheered for the parents dying in that Au so Shoyou can be free from that miserable life.

Others like the Flower Au... Some of the tough boys like it since it was a calming and simple Au but with a twist of Shoyou getting someone pregnant which was one of the boys counterpart in that Au... They we're hoping if they'll be together again since the interaction they had was really awkward and also beautiful, and they we're worried for the kid if they won't grow up without a Father.

and some like the Normal Au which was Kenma's personal favorite also it's not because he was dating Shoyou in that Au but the loyalty of the orangenette and the outgoing love Shoyou give him on that Au seems like unconditionally, even though they we're besties first but in the end they we're the end game...

"Wow ... I really like how you guys simplify your answers on every Au you preferred" I smiled as I wrote that in my Notebook.

"Am I gonna go back in that Room?" Shoyou comes near me as I look at him.

"Yeah... since we are gonna go back to reacting" I patted him as he nodded and goes to the room waving a goodbye to all of us as the door shut down.

When Hinata wasn't there anymore I look back to the boys and girls and sir's...

"You guy's ready to go back reacting?" I asked them.

"YEAH!" Some of them Shouted as I chuckled nervously and opened the theatre door as they entered me being last to enter and locked the door so no soul will interrupt us.

As I get the machine ready and prepare some snacks for the people who are inside the room.

"Snacks, ready. Cozy pillows, blankets, sits, and anything else cozy like plushies and stuff, ready. Beverages, Ready. Me controlling the machine, ready. Them being ready. check check" I said mumbling as I slam my hands on the machine.

"Okay! You guys here is the next one so be ready!" I informed them.

"Go ahead Chi-san" Ukai said as I nodded and push the button as the screen whitened and the title pops on the screen.

Oh-

~Multiverse Loading~

~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

--------+++++++++ Loading~

!Complete!

~An Idols Love Interest~

"Well Wow ... Next Au is..."

____________________________________

OH MY! SORRY FOR BEING ABSENT FOR A WHOLE ASS MONTH OR EVEN MORE

IT'S BECAUSE I LOST MY MOTIVATION ON UPDATING MY STORIES BUT NOW I FEEL MOTIVATED I WILL GO AND MAKE SOME CHAPTERS HAPPEN, IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING UNTIL NOW.

I WAS BUSY AND LAZY ON DOING SOME HOBBIES OF MINE LIKE THIS, HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL!

DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

STAY TUNED ON THE NEXT ONE LOVES!

SEE YA ON THE NEXT CHAPTER MWA MWA TAKE CARE AND ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU'RE AMAZING!💕