"I kidnapped you all"

(This is my fav remix now-)

It was just a peaceful day at a Training Camp with all the players who are admiring a Sunshine from a far😔👍

'Eh~ there they are! time to teleport them' A person from a tree think and they snap their fingers and all of the players and managers plus some coaches and takeda-sensei were gone at the gym well except for...

"Hey Guys-" A sunshine look behind him seeing no one in the gym.

Hinata was confused and worried when he realized he was all alone after making sure that everyone wasn't there but someone will make his boredom poof away and that person is...

"IM HERE TO MAKE YOU'RE DAY FUN!" A person came infront of Hinata with a smile on their face.

"Uh..."

"I'm Y/N! nice yo meet ya Hinata"

"How did you-"

"Not important let's go play some video games at some arcade" Y/N said as they drag Hinata away from the gym and go to an arcade.

'This is a golden opportunity you gave me Author!' Y/N thought as they were smiling.

'Who in the shiz is this person?' Hinata thought as he was entirely confused but either way he wanna play some games at the arcade.

"Look here Hinata, I don't want this to be a Cliche Date-"

"We're not dating and I don't know who you are"

"Ouch okay👍"

"You know what let's just play some video games losers get to treat meatbuns on the winner"

"Alright"

"Then... Let's go" Hinata go inside first while you look at him.

"Wow...such a gentleman"

"Shut up...you're literally looking like a dude there"

"It's my style dumbass and how did you heard me from a far!?"

"Yeah yeah...Give me some fashion advice later"

"Heh! leave your fashion senses to me!"

"Alright"

~At Somewhere~

'This wasn't go as I planned' I thought as I look at the panicking shits infront of me asking where they are and where is Hinata.

"HEY YOU! WHAT IS THIS PLACE" Ah...Sangwoo had spoken.

"Well you see...This is my Reaction Room and you're all here to react to a certain someone!" I clapped my hands and all of them were on their respective Onesies that represents their team well except Tsukishima who had a Dinosaur onesie.

"Excuse me...Who are we specifically reacting to?" Coach Nekomata ask as I scan the place it's obvious that Hinata wasn't here.

"We're reacting to the one and only Sunshine! Hinata Shoyo!" I said with a peace sign✌️.

"Okay Im interested now" Kageyama said as he sat down on one of the foldable couches.

"Simp" Nishinoya said as I just sighed and look over mah favorite TanaKiyo just talking happily ah such cuteness.

"Anywho~ any questions?"

And as that Yamaguchi the cute bean freckle raised his hands as I nodded for him to speak.

"Uh...what kind of Different persona's or Universe of Hinata we reacting to?" He said as I smiled and then a machinery with some buttons appeared infront of me.

"This buttons will give you answers and Im the one operating it ofcourse so be ready to react some of Sunshine's Alternative Universes" I grinned like an ugly potato and all the simps we're interested and the coaches because even they hate to admit it that they're like father figures to Hinata for some reason the managers except Kiyoko was Excited on what will be Hinata in different Universes.

"I bet Sho-kun will be a cute bean in all of the universes" Sangwoo said as I just look at him like is he really doubting Hinata's looks.

"It's not that possible... Alternative Universes can have the opposite persona of one person" Coach Ukai said as I was surprised that he said it first.

"Yup! Ukai-san is right, Some Universes can be Negative, and some are when you really don't exist in that world, and had the opposite gender or personality you had right in these original universe" I said as I was running my fingers through the buttons without touching kinda like caressing gently.

"So what are you standing there Author...Go and let us all see what that Brat do in different Universes" Ukai said as he relaxed on the chair with a goofy grin as I nodded and smiled and push one of the buttons.

"Get ready for the first universe peps" As the screen flashes white and a count down was seen.

:First Universe....:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Founded...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Universe starts in 3-
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
~Loading Complete~
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Picture Perfect"

____________________________________________________________________________

SKSKKSKSKSKS Hope you like it!
This was inspired and I give credits to them for giving me an idea on this book.

So~I hope you like it and check the person who give me the inspiration for this book at the end of the second chapter.

So see ya luvs and stay safe!🦋