"A new Kind of Love" (Normal Au)

(Bestfriends to Lovers Au)

____________________________________

"A New Kind Of Love"

"What's this Universe all about?" Kinoshita asked me as I look at him making sure that he isn't a ghost.

After I make sure.

"Well..."

"Spill out the beans Author!" Yamamoto yelled as I waved my hand.

"Alright Alright!"

"It's just two Bestfriends and one of them gotta be inlove with the other one" That's the only thing I said and nothing more.

"Oh...Bet it's me" Nishinoya proudly said.

"or me" Yachi Said anxiously because her rivals are all men.

"Or it gotta be Me" Kenma joined in.

Me who is looking at Kenma for half a minute.

Yup it is you my boy.

As I pushed the button to continue.

.
.
.

"Ughhh" Someone groans in frustration while a girl just look at her friend with a questioning look.

"What's up with you?" A Goddess said to him.

Yep

Kiyoko is the Goddess and Hinata Shoyou is her friend, they live in the same apartment building.

.
.
.

Tanaka looked over the screen and gasped.

"EXCUSE ME THAT'S MY GF!"

"Chill now... they're just roommates nothing more" I said as Tanaka exhaled in relief and lean over his girlfriend Kiyoko.

.
.
.

"It's so frustrating" Hinata Shoyou said as Kiyoko got closer to him since Hinata was facing the floor with a blushing face.

"Is it because of him?"

"Well no- Yes! I mean...FUCK! HIS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND VERY GENTLE! THAT I WANNA KISS HIM AND SUCK HIS NECK LIKE A VAMP-"

Kiyoko smack Hinata with a book on his head to stop him from going further.

"Chill your horny Ass Bitch" Kiyoko said.

Meanwhile Hinata was rubbing his head because of how hurt that book was smacked into him.

"Gomen"

"Now tell me how you fell for him? I thought he was just you're Bestfriend ?" Kiyoko said now sitting beside Shoyou and looking at her friend with a smile and a questioning look.

"Well..."

.
.
.

"Ohhh~ Is it Flashback time?" Hana said as I nodded.

"Nice" Lev said.

"Oh By the way...Some Aus of Hinata ended up him marrying one of the girls here and maybe Kiyoko was in it, Sorry Tanaka" I said to them as the girls scream in delight of them getting the stage.

"Hey Ryu... Atleast Im your's in this original universe" Kiyoko said to her sulking Boyfriend who smiled lovingly to his Girlfriend.

"Okay" Tanaka said as he lock his hands on Kiyoko's soft and warm one's.