"Golden Child" (Smart Au)

//TRIGGER WARNING//
OFFENSIVE WORDS!

____________________________________

~Golden Child~

"Golden Child huh?" I tilted my head and when I go for it's information it was really a Bad Au.

"Wait...does this mean Hinata is Smart and literally Ace on Every subject?" Tsukishima asked as I nodded.

"More particularly if they had this kind of thing since they we're a kid, they'll most likely lose their emotions in some point that they just focus on studying and studying because they feel like they're not enough for their parents, I think" I said as I look at the screen and waiting for some response to them.

"So we are gonna see Shoyou being smart but has no friends there?" Terushima ask as I look back at the information.

'Yikes' I thought.

"Yup... because everyone in Karasuno thinks his weird and Cold to people well except one person who keeps trying to befriend Hinata, which is Kinoshita" I said.

"HIM/ME/FORGOTTEN #2?!"

"Yup...So are we gonna keep chatting or Imma continue this baby" I asked as they all go back to their rightful seats.

"Continue Author"

"Ah By the way...you can call me Cham-cham or Chammy" I said smiling as they nodded.

When everyone is quiet already, I pressed the button then the screen starts.

*
*
*
*

"All of you nearly Passed the exams, Ugh...but one student always Aces on anything as usual" A teacher stood in the front scolding their class because most of them failed the Examinations today.

But except for one...

As Always his always the one getting praised by teachers and hated by Students since they assume that he just looks down on them.

"Him Again"

"Wow...he never fails any subject"

"Bet...his just gonna rub that pErFect grades of his"

"His always cold to people anyways..."

"Is this why he has no friends?"

But ofcourse this Ace of the class just ignored all their comments and just listen to the teacher.

'I never cared anyway' He thought.

He was prepared to be called by the teacher for being a "Perfect Student" as always, this School or rather the Education system only cares for someone's perfections and grades.

"Shoyou Hinata! you ranked first again! Congratulations!"

'I didn't care...People are just tools to me, They only like you when you're popular or rather than pretending to be one of them that makes me gross'

The Audience was to stunned to speak to see Hinata acting this way, this wasn't the Sunshine they like and know.

"Why is Hinata like that?"

"Pressured to perfection"

The all looked to me on what I said, they seem confused though.

"What do you mean Cham?" Sakusa asked.

I stay silent looking at him but turned away for a bit biting my lip and gripping my fist.

'Lord Morax his so Beautiful' I thought.