"The Flower Boy" (Flowershop Au)

~"The Flower Boy"~

It says on the screen making the people curious.

"Flower Boy? You mean Hinata owns a Flower shop?" Kita asked as I nodded.

"Bingo!" I said and clap my hands.

"Oh? this is interesting is he a working stude-"

"Actually~ he owns the shop and also this is like his on college already" I said as Coach nekomata nodded and i reckon that's the sign that I should continue so I didn't hesitate to press the button as the screen started.

...

A sunny Morning was shone upon a flower shop, The Shop is simple the outside decorations we're beautiful for people to visit here or buy some Flowers and there it was the owner of the Shop got outside and place a new replacement for the withered flower next to the sign the boy sighed as he replaced it.

"Poor thing...You we're a Pretty Rose but now you're just as dead as my professors hellish lectures" He said it with a tired voice as he goes to throw the withered plant into a separate bin.

The Harem blinked and thought on why the hell Shoyou was talking to a plant just because it was dead and there it was Noya just wiping an imaginary tear on his eye.

"Such a Sad moment" Noya sniffles as Tsukishima look at his Senpai with concern.

"Im gonna be surprised if you're not the one dating Hinata in this Au" Tsukishima said making Noya feel attacked.

'This boys' I sighed and look back at the screen.

Hinata Shoyou...A single tall Orange hair boy, a College student, a Biology and Botany Major, owning a Flower Shop in his 25's just by himself, Natsu his little sister is in middle school, his Mom and Dad is back at Miyagi with Natsu while him living alone at Tokyo.

"So he lives alone huh?" Coach Irihata asked as I nodded.

"And he owns a shop as a living? how responsible he is in that Universe, I wish that Brat is the same as this other brat from an another universe" Coach Ukai said with a hopeful look but Kageyama spoke.

"Sadly his just a Boke" he said as he eat an another meatbun.

The Doorbell rang as Shoyou look at the door and saw a Beautiful Woman with White locks that smiled at Hinata who smiled back.

"Hey Yuna, how's life?" He asked as the girl make through to the counter.

"It's all good, how are you tho?"

"Im doing great just keeping the shop tidy"

"Hm...Let me work here part-time so you won't tired yourself please Sho"

"Are you sure? you have some unfinished reports to do" Shoyou keep reassuring Yuna from helping him but Yuna keep begging as Shoyou give up.

"Yay! So what do I need to do"

"Clean...I guess"

Yuna didn't hesitate as she goes and change and starts cleaning the whole store as the doorbell alarmed Shoyou and Look at the person it was a little girl with brown hair.

"What do you need Kiddo?" Shoyou spoke in a soothing voice making the girl smile as she fidget her little cute fingers and pointed to some sunflowers.

"Oh? You wanted those?"

The girl nodded as Shoyou scurry away from the counter and goes to pick the sunflowers for the little girl but other than than Shoyou feel like this kid is similar to someone.