Welcome your Potential Playmate Irumi-chan!

Start from the beginning

"Please stop it!!" Asmodeus nearly pleaded, sweat lining his head as his heart ached at such scenes.

"Now pretend to be my pet demon dog if you'd please!" Clara chirped. Irumi trembled as if sucker-punched by an invisible force, falling to her knees. She curled her hands into loose fists and looked up at Clara, blushing, and a smile on her face. "Arf! Hhehhe." She barked and panted, as Clara pet the top of her head calling her a good boy.

"Irumi sir!!" Asmodeus shouted once more. Clara finally turned to the pink-haired demon. In her hands was a horrible drawing of a woman with a bow on her head. "Azz-Azz you'll be the young housewife next door that my husband cheats on me with!!" Clara exclaimed. Asmodeus glared in utmost fury. "This is unacceptable! How dare you make Master Irumi a pet!!" Asmodeus snarled.

Irumi waved in the background, moving closer to Asmodeus, grasping the bottom of one of his sleeves lightly. A peaceful, adorable smile on her lips. "Let's play Azz-Azz!~" Irumi chirped. Asmodeus froze, looking a little hesitant but that was thrown out the window as he quickly got into character. Even adding a flower into his hair.

"I WANT A FUCKING DIVORCE YA' UGLY BITCH! Will you hurry and divorce him already?! You are the worst wife ever! I'm abandoning the much older husband I was supposed to marry then I'll show your husband much needed euphoric bliss!" Asmodeus yelled while pinching his vocals to go a little higher to sound more feminine.

"Ooh, you're so gifted! You're a natural!" Irumi praised. "HIIIYA!!" Clara cried out, swinging down a large ax at Asmodeus which he just barely dodged. "Aaah!! What the hell?! Are you out of your mind?!"

"Hahaha! Quick stop the lovers' quarrel!" Clara told Irumi, "huh? How is a pet supposed to do that?!" Irumi questioned, utterly confused. Clara merely kept laughing. "W-we need someone to be the husband and cat..?" Irumi asked instead, seeing as she wasn't going to get an answer.

"Conner and Merf can play them! There you go! But first, say hi!" Clara chirped as she took off her slippers. "H-how do you do-eek!" Irumi froze, stiff as a plankboard. She swore the slipper's eyes moved to peer up at her. Dear lord, they're alive!

"Azz-Azz! The husband's here! Wooo, think of all the secrets!!" Clara chirped. Next thing they knew, they were sitting as she dished something questionable into plates. "Now, now, young wife cheating with my husband! You too doggy! Eat up!" She cheered. Then not even fifteen minutes later, somehow she ended up on Asmodeus's back, as the demon was forced to crawl on his hands and knees.

"Giddy up horsey!! Hahaha!" Clara yelled slapping Asmodeus's rear quite enthusiastically. "A-are you alright down there..?" Irumi asked, concerned. "Perfectly Fine!!" Asmodeus growled, an enlarged blood vessel throbbing atop his head as he glared up ahead, but he refused to let Irumi- his master be the 'horsey'.

Still, on top of him, Clara whooped and cheered. "You're going to regret this Valac!" Asmodeus seethed and snarled, looking like he could start spitting out flames.

Irumi giggled silently into her palm.

Then over the course of the next few hours a number of..games happened one by one- being chased by that nom-nom book is one that really got the two running for their lives. Irumi slipped right by, charging through shrubbery and past trees as she didn't even notice when Asmodeus got caught and thrown to the floor by the book with terrifyingly sharp teeth.

"Huh?" She panted, breathing a little hard when she finally stopped.

In front of her was a massive building with multiple giant locks and chains sealing the humongous double doors shut. Atop the two colossal columns which stood on either side of the doors, mounted two fearsome demonic looking gargoyles. A frightening sight to behold if it wasn't for the strange feeling it engrossed her with.