Chapter 10: Who is Stephen Archer?

Let's see who Stephen Archer is from different perspectives. Don't get confused, these people are giving their various opinions of Stephen Archer and their points are not compulsorily true.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kiara was still thinking, racking her brain. She had no idea who Stephen Archer was, the question that ringed in her mind was "who is Stephen Archer?". She walked her way to the police record room, she searched through the case files and after some minutes she saw a similar name with the title "Police Detective Stephen Archer murders a call girl and defames his seniors". She could understand that the person had been a cop before, the case was just 20 years ago, so her father, mother and Mr. Mendy should know this murderer. He opened the file to know that he was sentenced to 30 years imprisonment and thus he should still be in prison. Kiara could not bring the puzzle together, then she decides to see Mr. Mendy herself.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Samuel, you're such a sucker, you're dumb" Archer scolded Samuel while they were lying on the sofa in the living room.

"Ok, let's say I'm not as cruel as you are to watch my dogs get killed and not move an inch" Samuel replied.

"But no matter how important these dogs are, they are not worth your life" Archer maintained.

"They do, because they've been my people before I knew you" Samuel replied.

"You'll never admit to the fact that you're wrong, well for your information, this place is dangerous for us to stay, we need to relocate" Archer said.

"Say what?" Samuel asked sitting up and resting against the sofa, "my generation has always lived here, and how can we move all the treasures beneath?".

"It's our lives first Sam, then we can think about other things, if I had not saved you, will you stick to your generational house?" Archer voiced.

"Eyy, I'll tell you that I'm not scared of death" Samuel boasts.

"Oh, sure I know, as if you could say that when Jason's head was shot, the way you held me on bike, I felt your trembling hands" Archer argued.

"Oh, you think you're a hero from just beating some constables?" Samuel joked.

"Well, I can only imagine why you couldn't beat those constables" Archer replied laughing.

"You are trained for it bro" Samuel concluded as they both laughed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kiara walked through the corridor and to the investigation suite.

"What???" She screamed, triggered by the scene she was witnessing, "oh, who did this?" She asked the police men who were cleaning up the dead body of Mr. Michael.

"Mr. Mendy did, ma'am, he was provoked and lost his temper" the officer explained.

"Why?", she mumbled, hitting her lips against each other as hard that anyone could hear. She regrets leaving the suite, after all Mr. Michael had been innocent all along, "Where is he?" Kiara asked.

"He's at the resting suite" The Officer replied.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I don't need your scolding right now" Mr. Mendy said aloud as Kiara came in to the resting suite.

Kiara rather ignored the old looking man and takes a seat directly opposite Mr. Mendy "sir, I'm not here to judge you even though your decision is rash" Kiara explained.