Prologue

Lewis was sitting at his desk in his gaming room, editing a video that he was going to upload today. Mabel, Lewis's dog would jump up to lick his face once in a while. Then, his doorbell rings. "Hold on Mabel, I need to get the doorbell! You can lick my ears later!" Lewis said as he gently put Mabel on his chair. He went over to his front door and unlocked it. "Hello?" Lewis called out. There was a UPS delivery person at the door, holding a package with the UPS logo on it. "Mr Dawkins, your package," The UPS delivery person said. "Ah, thank you," Lewis replied as he took the package and signed the clipboard. "Have a great day." "You too." The UPS delivery person drove off. Lewis looked at the package. There was a label on it that read: "To Lewis Dawkins, from Steel Wool Studios." He took it inside, locked the door, then went to his dining room. Mabel ran over to Lewis, wondering what he brought inside. 

He took a knife from the kitchen and opened the package. Inside was a physical copy of Steel Wool Studio's latest game, FNAF: Security Breach. The company wanted to test how the physical copy would work before they release it to the public as a digital release. Scott Cawthon, who worked closely with Steel Wool Studios spoke very highly of him. Lewis had tested a few games before. Scott had a "VIP List", and Lewis knew he was on the top of that list. He remembered when he interviewed him after he beat FNAF: Ultimate Custom Night's 50/20 mode. He set down the knife, and took the game into his hands. Lewis shuddered as he went over to his gaming room. He was glad that wouldn't happen anymore. 

Then, he booted up the physical copy of FNAF: Security Breach onto his PC as Mabel had walked away from Lewis's side. "Okay, let's see what we got here..." Lewis said to himself as the menu screen popped up onto the screen. He used the computer mouse to click "New Game", and the opening cutscene started. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. He smiled as the game was running quite smoothly. There were some performance issues as he played through the game, but they were pretty minor. Lewis made sure to write them down on his game-bugging notebook. 

When Lewis looked up at the screen, he noticed some purple glitches that seemed to linger as time went on. As the glitches lingered on Lewis's computer screen, they started to take form into a bunny-like animatronic. Then, Lewis's phone started to buzz. He picked up his phone and took a look at his lock screen. There was a message from DHeusta, one of Lewis's good friends. "Hey, Lewis! I called you an hour ago, and you said you were going to come to hang out with us. Are you alright?" The message read. "Sorry mate, but I'm caught up right now. Steel Wool just sent me a copy of their latest game, and I need to do some bug testing. Maybe tomorrow?" Lewis responded. 

"I knew Steel Wool and Scott love you lots Lewis, but jeeze, man. I'll see you later, alright?" Lewis turned off his phone, and saw that the purple bunny-like animatronic had gone closer to Lewis's character. "Why hello there, Dawko... Or should I say, Lewis Dawkins..." The bunny-like animatronic said. Lewis gasped. How did they know Lewis's name? "Who are you?! How do you know my name?!" He yelled. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is GlitchTrap. I was made from some old code that the beta testers had used in FNAF: Help Wanted. And now I'm here with my assistant, Vanny," GlitchTrap explained. Vanny, who was a white bunny rabbit with a blue bowtie appeared and waved at Lewis. "Hey, Lewis!" Vanny beamed. 

"Listen, I don't know why you two are here, but I need to finish this game so that I can help Steel Wool and Scott-" Lewis was cut off by GlitchTrap. "No, you're not. You, Dawko... Are going to help me take over the world... And the internet at large. Do you understand?" GlitchTrap's voice got glitchier and more sinister. Lewis shook his head, scared. Purple glitches started to come out of Lewis's screen, and into his office. They started to wrap around his right arm. "AH! LET ME GO!!!" He screamed. "See you soon, Lewis..." The glitches circled around him, and the PC turned off. Lewis breathed a sigh of relief. But the glitches weren't gone. Tears ran down Lewis's face as the glitches spiralled up. As they crashed down onto him, Lewis blacked out onto the floor of his gaming room.