Chapter 21:Really, they never had a chance

Nagumo is proud of himself. He was very smart to quit his job of expelling the two monsters. Unfortunately, Tsukihiro doesn't have that privilage. He knows he'd be severly punished or die if he doesn't completes his task.

Tsukihiro:...Still, it'd be better than dealing with the boy.

Ryuen:Kukuku, when you think the demon was able to make those defects less useless.

Arisu:Fufufu, Kumagawa-kun truly is kind.

Satsuki:...I assure you the training was anything but kind.

Zenkichi:At least you didn't get a test.

Satsuki:Well, the whole sport festival is sort of a test.

Zenkichi:No, I mean a test from Kumagawa-senpai.

Ken:...Did anyone got one of those?

Zenkichi:Well, there was one instance. When we needed to get a succesor for Medaka-chan six hundred middle-schoolers with high abilities and confidence showed up. Kumagawa-senpai greeted them with some of his negative aura and only five remained standing.

Kazuomi:...Holy shit, I didn't get so many people on the ground with violence.

Ryuen:Kukuku, tell me about it.

Zenkichi:Well, it was revealed in the end they were not-equals.

Fuka:Not-equals? I heard that term before from you, so they could still stand only because they were not-equals.

Zenkichi:That's also wrong.

Fuka:Oho? Do tell.

Zenkichi:Kumagawa-senpai confessed that he knew all the appliants were not-equals. He wasn't planning on stopping them, he just set up a bar for the minimum if they want to challenge Medaka-chan.

Fuka:Humu, humu, to be expected from Kouhai-chan!

Loki:Well, we shall end with the sport festival. After that will come something special.

Manabu:Special?

Loki:Oh, you'll see.

Thor:Aye, I myself am excited to see that one.

Manabu:I see. This should be interesting.

Loki:Let's finish, then!

The people in the room turned their heads to the screen wanting to see what happened behind the scenes. The screening began.

Ken has been played by Ryuen again and again. At the end of the day, he left. He was sick of trying to win against him.

Suzune:Hm, he got tricked.

Kumagawa:[It's not really a surprise. Ken-chan is not really the smartest tool in the box.]

Kiyotaka eyed Kumagawa. He was transmiting a message through eye contact, that being "No, I don't want him. You take him".

Ken:Oi!

Kiyotaka:I'm sorry, Sudo. But it is what it is.

Ryuen:Kukuku, that's right. You say about changing yourself, but how many times did I use that temper of yours and beat you down?

Kazuomi:Don't forget me, doggy!

Ken:Tch!

Kumagawa:[Will you be alright, though?]

Suzune:Well, we can still manage.

Kumagawa:[I don't mean the class. You hurt your leg in the two hundred metters dash, right?]