Chapter 12:What a cute little puppet

Zenkichi was looking over at Suzune. By this point, he fogured out she has been manipulated by Kumagawa through this so called exam.

Through, it's not so much of a surprise. If he can control class -13, than these guys are a piece of cake. Not to mention that Hanosode was also part of that class. Althrough...

Zenkichi:He really did something out of respect from Medaka-chan...

Looking around this class D, the zero concluded most of them are the type of people Kumagawa would kill on sight. Yet, he keept himself in check.

A girl had crawled herself to the front seats. Kayano had taken a place there, attracting the others's attention.

Suzune:Onodera-san, what are you doing here?

Kayano:Well, uh, let's say I did something for Kumagawa-kun on the island and I need protection.

Zenkichi:So you came to the people who you believe to be strong enough to protect you.

Onodera:Yeah, um...Hitoyoshi-kun, right? Do you think you can do it?

Zenkichi:Hm, I have a skill of my own and am quiet masterful in sabate. I also did fight abnormals quiet often, so I don't think they'd be too hard to deal with.

Onodera:Sabate?

Kei:What's that?

Kiyotaka:It's a french martial art specialized on kicking.

Kei:Oh! You're so smart, Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka:I suppose so. Anyway, if you want protection wouldn't Shishime be a far better option?

Kayano:He's scary!

Zenkichi:He's not so bad after you get to know him better...Or swats you away like a insect.

Kiyotaka:Hitoyoshi, is there any reason you're specialized in sabate?

Zenkichi:Hm? Ah, it's just that I can fight people without really fighting them.

Thor:Shall we start?

Loki:We shall.

Hearing the gods, the students stopped their chatter and turned to the screen. It started playing.

As Kumagawa predicted, the test was of survival in a unhabited island. Right now, the "class leader" was organizing things.

Yosuke:We need to find a place to camp first.

Haruki:But we can still swim and have barbeque, right? Sensei said so.

Yosuke:Yes, but that would reduce from our 300 S points.

Kei:Hey, what are we gonna do about toilets?

Kanji:They gave us a version of it, right?

Kei:Yeah, but...

Yosuke:Oh, here it says we can buy one with points.

Satsuki:Really!

The girls were happy for this situation. But a bespectable classmate quickly cut their happiness short. His name was Yukimura Keisei.

Kumagawa got a look at him. He's good in academics, but that's all really. He seems to look down on other class D students, without realizing how much he's lacking.

He also seems to be distrustfull of women. Most likely his mother left him at a young age, creating a complex.

A glass wearing black haired male of the Ayanokoji Group gulped. He was Yukimura Keisei.