Chapter 20:Training of the old

Ichika was even smuger than usual, which is quiet an accomplishment. She had just been the favorite of the perfect minus, so she thinks she has the right to.

Yuki:Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up. Did he say he's gonna marry you?

Ichika:...No, why?

Yuki:Guess. Come on, I know you're smart enough.

Ichika:Grrr.

Masumi:To be fair, I've been in his room the most.

Suzune:He's my partner.

Mio:Tch!

Ryuen:Kukuku, the edition wars.

Masayoshi:Wow, never saw Kamuro so fired up about something. In fact, I didn't think she can even be fired up about anything.

Mako:Yeah, I thought the same about Yuki-chan.

Loki:Alright, this one will be entertaining.

Kiyotaka:How so?

Loki:This one will include class D's..."training".

The mentioned victims shivered at the reminder of their abuse. Yuki, knowing what that training was because Kumagawa told her, let out a small grin. Knowing hiw Kumagawa is Kazuomi, Ryuen and Arisu smirked in amusement.

Most of the people were curious of how Kumagawa did get the defectives in a acceptable physical condition. The projection of the event began.

The participants for the sport festival were chosen. Kumagawa couldn't care less, he was just waiting the year to end.

He was really curious of how the freshmans will be and needs to wait untill the end of the sport festival and school year. Usually when he feels like something will happen, that thing is alwais interesting.

Ken:Horikita, if I win can I call you Suzune?

Suzune:Hm? Very well, only if you score the best across our year.

Ken:Yoshaaa!

Suzune:Than, Kumagawa-kun? Can you help Sudo-kun in training our classmates?

Kumagawa:[Hm? Sure.]

The dog and the minus made their way to the classmates. Kiyotaka gave Suzune a look.

Kiyotaka:Are you sure? About this bet, I mean.

Suzune:There's no problem. After all, I promised Kumagawa-kun a lap pillow if he tries.

Kiyotaka:...You're evil.

Ken:Only if I knew.

Suzune:What did Kumagawa-kun do, exactly?

Ken:I don't want to talk about it. Being an complice at that...cirphed away my morality.

Suzune:Well, at least he did his job.

Ken:He was ruthless.

Chiaki:And hot.

Ken:...What?

Chiaki:What?

Ken was actually worried about this training session. He got the chills from the black uniform Kumagawa was wearing. Especially coupled with that disturbing black and red symbol. The sunglasses didn't make it better.

Ken:...Why are you wearing a nazi uniform?

Kumagawa:[Oh, no reason.]

Honami:...Oh no.