Chapter 5:Most masks will shatter eventually

A new bomb was dropped on the teleported people of the teather. They just found out at jus what level Kumagawa's power is. Least to say, they began questioning their entire existence.

Well, most of them were. There are some who took the news quiet well, considering their magnitude.

One of them is a socially awkard first year. She has blonde curly hair and purple eyes. Her name is Tsubaki Sakurako.

Sakurako:Ah, Kumagawa-senpai's really strong

Takuya:...Really? That all? After what we just heard, that all you can say?

Sakurako:Well, that's that. It's not like things changed.

Kiyotaka:She's not wrong about that.

Takuya:What do you mean, Ayanokoji-senpai?

Kiyotaka:Kumagawa might have those powers, but it's not like he just gained them and became another person entirely. We were told he alwais had them. He's still the same Kumagawa Misogi from alwais.

Sakurako:Yeah, nothing really changed.

Takuya:...Yes, I suppose your right.

Ichika:If anything, that makes him even hotter~!

Sakurako:Hm, I think so too.

Fuka:It does seem we're on the same page, kouhais.

Arisu:Fufufu.

Masayoshi:I see...

He took out a notebook and written a new name of it. It was a new made list he named "God's collection".

Loki:Well, I see you're mostly alright now.

Thor:We should continue.

Loki:Yes, a mask shall shatter soon enough.

Three people caught that reference. Kikyo who flinched. Kiyotaka who hummed in understanding. And Suzune who gave Kikyo a smirk, which got got her the middle finger from the fake girl in return.

The girls quickly stoped their soundless argument. The screen began playing, they needed to pay attention.

Class D had a little problem. A test was coming, the three idiots couldn't learn three grade middle school calculus and most of the class wasn't that smart either.

Their fate falls to the hands of two monsters, unknown to the class. They were heading to Kikyo right.

Kumagawa:[So, we use her as bait.]

Kiyotaka:Yes, she's perfect for the job.

Kumagawa:[And here we are.]

Kanji:Hey, what do you mean use Kikyo-chan, you bastard!?

More and more outraged screams from the of their class were heard. Kiyotaka silenced them with a question.

Kiyotaka:Want to say that to Kumagawa? Should I give him the message?