Meet Mr.Hale

I sat in the room adjacent to Marin Morrell. I glance towards the clock on the wall. I had promised Melissa and Noah that I would make sure both boys made it home safe. As soon as the clock hit 5:00 I left the building. I headed towards the field and went up to the coach to talk to him for a few minutes while I waited for the boys to get changed.

The boys come stumbling out of the changing rooms. Their hair was wet from the showers. I led them out to Stiles' jeep and before they got in they told me that they wanted to do something before they got home. "Alright" I said "lead the way."

Ten minutes later we pulled up in front of the woods. "Guys why are we out here?" I ask. "I lost my inhaler and Stiles wanted to see the body." Scott told me. "You found a body?" I asked surprisingly calmly. "Yea, but I need to retrace my steps so I know exactly where it is." Scott said. Stiles was rushing ahead when the two of them started talking about Scott's wolf bite.

"I don't know," Scott tells Stiles and I, "it was like... we'll it was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball! And that's not it I can smell things I can't normally smell. And ..."

"Like what," stile asked interrupting Scott's rant, the two of them slowing down and walking behind me a little.

"Like... like the mint gum in your pocket Stiles." Scott told him to turn towards me. "And you have the cranberry orange muffin in your bag."

I nod and smile but before I could verbally respond Stiles looks up to find the gum in his pocket and says, " hey look I do have some. Your saying this started with the bite?"

"Yea, it's weird. Do you think I'm gonna die from it?" Scott asks, looking scared.

"You know I think I've heard of something like this? Yea but lucky for you it only happens once a month."

Scott quickly looks over at me and says "like that?" He asked, looking scared.

"No Scott, not like that?"

"Oh, good "he said, looking relieved.

All the sudden I see in front of me a dark haired male. He was dressed in leather but looked dark and brooding and he was honestly the hottest thing I'd seen in a while. If he wanted to kill me I would let him just so those eyes of his would be the last thing I could see.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

The two ijiots I was with finally looked up from and stopped talking about whatever it was that they were discussing, at this point it could have been anything.

"Why are you here?" he repeated. "This is private property."

"We were looking for... while it doesn't matter it's not here" Scott told him.

All of a sudden he throws something to Scott, looks towards me and before he can leave, I tell him "I'm sorry to hold you up or anything but how did you know he needed the inhaler?"

"Intuition" he replied and then took off. All the while my deliquites were talking about him and leaving as if he still wasn't there. I sigh and turn towards them. "Alright boys what are we eating tonight"

Stiles House

I sat behind Stiles and watched as he looked up Scott's symptoms. Scott was pacing in the background. All of a sudden Stiles let out another groan. I looked up from my Chinese food and looked towards him and his screen to see his source of frustrations. The screen once more just showed werewolves. "Again," Scott asked without looking up from the floor or stopping his pacing. "Yea, again" Stiles and I respond with. "We'll maybe it's time to face the facts that that is what you could be," I said hesitantly. "I don't want to be a werewolf," Scott informs us in his whine. "Then we'll keep looking and see if there's a way to fix this" I tell the boys.

"Until then just be careful and try to keep your emotions in check okay. And Stiles if anything happens I want you to try and isolate him and then call me." I say to them. Then to lighten the mood I say to them "Do you understand your missions" in a funny voice. "Yes, ma'am" they replied.

A/N: Thank you to all who have read this. I hope you're enjoying the book.