chapter 1

Fiorello's pov;

I was in my room putting on some mascara when my phone started ringing. I sigh and put down the tube after closing it.
I see that my dad was calling me. I answered the phone.

"Hey dad." I said.

"Hey Ella, I need you to call ur triplet brothers and all come to my office immediately. I have important news." He said.

"Ok dad I will." I said hanging up.

"Jackasses!" I scream for my brothers as I open the tube again and finish my mascara then put on lip gloss. I was putting up my makeup when they came in.

"Hey Ella, you called?" Sino asked while once again fixing my lip gloss. He will fix my makeup for me a lot since I'm still practicing and his ex taught him how to apply it.

"Dad called me. He wants us in his office. Something important." I told them.

"Let's go. Dad hates being kept waiting." Dino said.

We all 3 walk to dads office and knocked.
Zio opened the door and let us in.
"Hey triplets have a seat we have something to talk about." Dad said.
We each have a seat on the couch.

"The Germans have once again stole something from us. We are leaving for America tonight to attack their base over there. El its your choice as always if you want to come to America with us. What do you choose?" Dad asked me after explaining something.

"El I heard there was a big sell going on from one of my friends there. You could check out that while we take care of business." Leo said.

"Please come Ella. I don't like it when I'm separated from one of my triplets." D said.

"I'll come with y'all dad. I need a break from Italy anyway."

"Kids start packing then and I'll call the pilot to get the jet ready. We are leaving at 7."dad said.
We all said ok and went to our own rooms to start packing.

Aldo's pov;

I watched as my kids left my office to go pack. I immediately called the pilot.

"Signor Rose, cosa posso fare per lei oggi?"
(Mr. Rose, what can I do for you today?)

"How bisogno di un jet per I'America stasera alle 7."
(I need a jet to America tonight at 7.)

"Si signore."
(Yes sir.)

I hung up the phone and went to my room to start packing.

A few hours later...

I was finishing up packing when I came across a photo I had of my little princess. She was a beautiful angel who was always happy. When she was 3 months old a maid took her away.
I still look everywhere for her. Its been a little over 2 and a half years. All of us miss her dearly and would do anything to get her back.
I place the photo in the suitcase and close it up.

I miss Andria and my wife so much. My wife passed away when we were attacked just after giving birth to my little ria. She was an amazing woman and loved all of her kids. I have met her on a mission and I never broken my promise I made to her.
'I will always be there for you.'
We had leo a year after our wedding. 24 years ago we got married.

As it reached 6. I gotten ready to call out for my sons. Having 6 sons is hard but I love them all dearly. I will always accept them for who they are. They can't choose and pick who they are. When my youngest announced he was gay I immediately supported him. I make sure he knows I will never judge him. And when he didn't want to be apart of the Mafia I didn't get angry at him. He is always happy and goofy and if not being apart of the mafia keeps him like this than he doesn't have to join. At least he let me teach him self defense and how to shoot a gun and hand to hand combat.  He will help us at times. I love it when the triplets talk to each other like they can't live without each other.

"Boys, time to leave." I call out from the living room.
They all came down with their suitcases.

Time to leave... God help us with this attack.