34 | i'd took the bullet for you

Start from the beginning

"i've had enough pain from someone else's fault already, and you are bringing me even more pain!" kim hollered from the distance. "show yourself, son! come out and stop hiding, i'm getting sick of your crap!"

"luna my princess, when i asked you to run later, you run as fast as you can, okay?" taehyung swallowed a whimper and held his tears back but he felt warm liquid slid down his cheek.

"o- okay. you run with me, taetae?" when taehyung shake his head meaning as no, her eyes shine glossy, "w- why? the bad men w-will a-attack you, taetae-" she asked with quivering voice.

"no, no. the bad men wanted t- to see me, t- they won't dare to h- hurt me." his voice trembling and he could not control anymore.

"now go. d- don't look back!" luna nodded then taehyung push luna out from the hidden spot.

luna ran ahead, expanding what little strength she has from her tiny legs. suddenly—

bang!

"ah!" a shrill scream comes from her. despite being startled by the unexpected noise behind her, she never stops running or turns back. all she hopes is that her taetae (her protector) is just behind her.

on the other side, when the gunshots wailed in the air, causing jimin's heart rate to soared and he desperately looking for his daughter.

"luna my baby!" he cry out to the sky, no longer controlled by his emotions. but when a figure in the distance appeared, jimin felt his legs tingling.

"m- mommy...." luna sobs heavily when she saw her mommy. jimin rushes to her and holding her tightly with her face buried into his chest. my baby is safe! wait- where's tae!? his mind raced faster then he thought was possible.

jimin's confusion turned to fear, and before he could even move, yoongi wrapped his strong and comforting arms around the petite man's waist, causing the male to think he was going to pass out and lean into yoongi's chest.

"yoongi i have to go and look for tae, let me go- he's in danger-"

"jungkook and mr jeon will handle it. we have to leave first, baby. i believe tae wouldn't want you or luna to get hurt." the kiss from yoongi on his neck calmed him instantly, and quickly he got jimin back in control. tzuyu and yeonjun had already left with luna by then.

 tzuyu and yeonjun had already left with luna by then

back to taehyung's point of view.

"luna my princess, when i asked you to run later, you run as fast as you can, okay?"

"o- okay. you run with me, taetae?" when taehyung shake his head meaning as no, her eyes shine glossy, "w- why? the bad men w-will a-attack you, taetae-"