~3~

???: He is near!

Based on the deep voice I was about to say that this was a mans voice but right now I didn't know anything anymore. 

???: He is not alone. I can smell one other person. It might be a young woman.

Wait!

Did he just say smell?

What the fuck!

What do you mean smell?

I don't smell at all!

Why would you say something like this!

Also this is sooo rude!

What are you a dog?

The other intruders where faster then I though. I wanted to ask the cat-man what was going on and why we needed to hide. Ace just urged me to tell him where we could hide. But it was already to late for that! My mind was frozen up so I wasn't able to tell him anywhere to go. It was too much for me. First I had a lunatic dressed up like a cat and now I had 2 person who were from what I heard after him?!

Who the heck breaks into a house to get someone!

Nothing was normal in this situation like a person telling me I smell, then a cat person who waqs also hot in front of me. As if that wasn't enough, I started hearing a ringing sound as my phone had a notification for me.

In one moment we were standing there and in the other an arrow almost killed me. If Ace didn't throw me aside, I am sure it would have hit my head! It was to close! Wait! Arrow?! Now that was more confusing! Who the hell uses arrows in this timeline anways?!

Me: By the way they great us, I assume they aren't your friends, are they?

Ace: Hah, nice try.

Me: Arrows? Really?!

Ace: That the only thing you can think of right now?

Excuse me for not paying attention!

Still arrows?!

We have guns!

Who uses arrows in this century anymore?!

Where did they get it even from?

As I was standing there in shook, somebody was pulling me away. It was cat-man, who was pulling me after him. He was directly running to my secret hiding place! At first I didn't pay much attention to where we were running to. Believe me that was my least concern at this moment. After all I was chased by who knows who just because they were after this man! Then again it was just a small distance that we had of an advantage. The strangers were so close to us that I could actually see what they were wearing!

They where also just like this cat-loving man were wearing strange things. Both of them had a black knight armor on them. There was also this emblem on their shoulder. The emblem looked so familiar but I couldn't remember where I seen it before.

This was certainly not the time to even think about that.

Fuck!

Why did this have to happen!

All I wanted was a nice and relaxing day too!

WHY!

Where did they even come from?!

This doesn't make any sense!

We run as fast as we could. Ace directly leads me to the secret passageway. As we went through, a lot of questions where overtaking the place in my mind. It bothered me that he know my escaping room and what was bothering me the most was that he exactly knew where it was. That shouldn't even be possible. It totally freaked me out as we stood there in my secret room.

WHAT THE HELL!

Why does this lunatic know my safespace?!

How can he know about this?

Not even my parents know about it!

So why does he know about it?!

He didn't live here before not as far as I know...

He doesn't seem older than me too.

I lived here for ages so how does he know the way around?!

I know I didn't tell him to come here!

I couldn't explain it, I couldn't find a reason as why he should know where this room was or that it even exist.

Me: How did you know that this room exist? How did you know this way? How?

He turned around in disbelief that I even asked something in our situation.

Ace: This isn't really the time for this.

After going back and forth searching the whole place for who knows what. He suddenly stopped right in front of one picture.

It was one of my favorites because it had this special something that captures the viewer. There  was a flag in the painting with the exact same emblem like those two black knight where wearing.

This isn't possible!

No way is this possible!

My eyes widened at the sight of it. I went near the picture and I subcontiously reached out for this picture. I couldn't believe it! How could that even be there?

The moment I saw the emblem and realized where I knewthe symbol from and the fact that I was exactly standing in front of the source of where I knew it just left me in a disbelieve and a state of shock too. The ringing I could hear was also getting louder and louder.  I couldn't see or more like focus on anything anymore in this room, it was like the whole world was standing still and there was just me and this picture. I didn't even notice that the cat-man had already locked the door and was looking at me.

I had this strange feeling that the picture wanted to tell me something. That this strange place was calling me. Then the painting content suddenly changed! There in front of the castle was an army of black knights. I could swear that I coul hear the man in those armor moving. This typically metal sound of soulders moving around in one rhythm and the horses clattering sound of their hoofs. It was like the hole picture was alive. Not only that I could hear the army screaming in union.  I also could feel a slightly wind, the exact same wind that was waving against the flags. I was drawn nearer and nearer to picture.

As my finger touched the painting I could feel the a warmth coming from the picture and all of the sudden a gaming display window popped up. However I ignored it for now. It was a message board telling me I had an invitation but I was too busy looking at this picture.

At first I was touching the canvas and in the other moment one a warm light was surrounding me. I could fell a hand grabbing my shoulder as I was encased in light. It was a familiar feeling and so warm too.

As the light wrapped around us, the black knight entered the room. It was already to late. Whatever was happening was done and no one could stop it. The knight saw the light and reached out too. They tried to grab us but as fast as it came it already vanished. As far as I know everything went black for me.