22: KISS

Jungkook POV

"Kiss a girl among us." Jin hyung said smiling like an idiot. I was like WTF. There were only 2 girls; Rosè and Y/n.

My first thought was Rosè, I looked at her and remembered she is committed so, I looked at Jimin with a pleasing look and got a glare indicating NO in return.

I looked at Y/n again with a pleasing look, I was confused. Again I looked at Jimin with a pleasing look but his decision didn't change. I didn't think much anymore.

"Sorry Y/n." I said and kissed her. She was shocked but didn't say anything.

"Good job, Jungkook." Namjoon said. And they continued the game.

After sometime Y/n got a call. She went out for answering it.

"Mom called. I think we should leave in sometime." She said after coming and everyone agreed.

Y/n POV

Mom called me so, I went out to answer it. She asked me when I'll be back and said she'll sleep and she has kept the key in a secret place. I came back and informed them.

"Mom called. I think we should leave in sometime." I said and everyone agreed. We played and talked.

At home

I got the house key and opened it. We entered and removed our shoes.

"Good night." I said and went in my room. I saw eomma and Bun sleeping peacefully. I totally about where I will sleep.

My bed was big but if I slept on it, it will be uncomfortable and packed. So, I changed and went to the living room to sleep.

The sofa's size was enough for me but still it can't compare to my bed. I switched on the fan, switched off the light and slept.

In the morning

I woke up with a headache. I rubbed my eyes to clear my blurry vision. It wasn't my room, and then I remembered that I was sleeping in the living room but I wasn't in the living room.

"Oh shit! Damn it! Fuck man! Am I in a dream?!" I thought out loud. I pinched myself, it was painful.

"Fuck, did something happen to me when I was asleep." I thought out aloud. I checked my clothes, they were still on. I wasn't wearing my party dress. 'Did someone change it?'

X X X

To Be Continued

A very big big sorry for not posting in a long time. I had assignments to do and weekends were also busy plus I was on a kind of writer's block.

And And And

Thank you very much for 320 reads. I never thought it would cross 280 reads. God bless you. I really grateful. I hadn't checked wattpad for a long time and then when I opened I was so happy and shocked at the same time. I love you guys, thanks you very much.

Keep supporting me guys and please share your opinion through comments, would appreciate that.

Thank you