11. MY HOUSEMATE

After all the morning routine and cooking. We sat in the car and left. I got a message that my housemate will move in today.

(Sorry, I am really very sorry for the time skip I am gonna take because my exams are there and my mind is not working well but I cannot stay without writing so Sorry)

We came to our class. I reminded Rosè to talk to Jimin and Jungkook reminded Jimin to talk to Rosè.

"You told him?" I whispered to him

"Yes, I did. What about Rosè?" He asked and I showed him thumbs up.

I cleared my throat and spoke in a normal voice not whispering. "So what's going on?" I asked to Jungkook.

"I am going to move out." He said. Maybe he is my housemate but why didn't he tell or maybe he is not my housemate, I thought.

"Do you have a housemate?" I asked to confirm my thought.

"No, it is a problem. I will be extremely alone. Please visit me with Taekwang if you want." He said and pouted. No lies but he is very cute and adorable.

"Don't worry, I'll visit with Taekwang." I patted his back.

"Thank you Y/nie." He said and smiled. His smile is as cute as a bunny's. I was satisfied that he Is not my housemate because he is no less than a child. I hope my housemate is mature. The class started, Jungkook and I were constantly eyeing Jimin and Rosè, they were giggling and blushing. We thought our plan is going well.

After the break, we had our PE class. We changed our clothes, it was an uniform given by school itself. It was a white tee and black joggers with black jacket but it was optional to wear. Our teacher took us to the basketball court. The first match was between the boys divided in two, second match was between the girls divided in two and third was the final between the winner of the previous two matches. After the second match we were given 10 minutes break. First was won by Jungkook's team, the players in his team were quite tall, Jimin was also there, he wasn't very tall but played very well. The second match was won between my team, our match was with Misa. They had an advantage because she was tall and also her side were tall but still our strategy was better also the boys were cheering for us. After we won Misa was sulking. We went to drink water. Rosè and I were talking and drinking when Jimin came to Rosè with juice.

"Take it." He said and Rosè drank the half bottle and kept the left juice aside and started to talk with him, Jimin drank the left juice.

I cleared my throat." Umm, I guess I should leave." I said and left. And they didn't even hear me like they were so engulfed in their talk. I went to the other boys and congratulated them and they did the same. Misa came to me while drinking water.

"Good luck Y/n." She said but I was really confused. She was sulking minutes ago and now she is here wishing me luck. Something is definitely going on her mind. While I was in my thoughts, i felt something wet on my upper body. My white tee was soaked with water and my inner could be visible any second.

"Oops, sorry Y/n." She said and went away. I felt a clothing around my upper body. Jungkook gave me his jacket, that was so sweet of him.

"Thank you so much, Jungkook." I said and went to the changing room. I removed my tee and wiped with a towel and wore his jacket. I returned to the court.

"Ok, let's begin." Our teacher told and the match started.

The match was tough. It wasn't easy to play with those tall boys. Not bragging but we played wonderfully. The match was a tie so, we went for a tie breaker but again it was a tie. Now everyone was tired, so tie was declared. The girls from other team were talking about Jungkook. I heard comments like "Isn't he the new student?" "Wow, he plays really well." "He is so handsome." "He was hot while playing.". My eyes fell on someone specific, it was Misa, I was thinking of revenge. I heard her saying "I will definitely have to do something." She said and smirked. She is definitely thinking something not good. I shrugged and went to Jungkook.

"Thank you, I will return it tomorrow." I said.

"Your welcome." He said and I went again to the changing room and changed into our normal uniform. The day went by.

At home

I was waiting for my housemate. I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Jungkook with a bagpack.

"How come you are here?" I asked.

"Actually, I am your new housemate."

"What?" I yelled.

"Is that a problem?" He asked.

"No-no."

"Actually, principal mam told that he won't come and told me to shift here." He said.

"Ok, then you can shift in your room. But you have only one bag?" I asked him showing my one index finger.

"No, I have more."

"Oh- ohk." I said. He kept his bagpack in his room and went out and bought two suitcases and kept them inside. Again he went out and bought one more bagpack.

"What do you have in these bags?" I asked confused.

"Clothes and some books in suitcase. Laptop and some more books in bagpack. And toys in this." He said showing the bag he just bought. He went inside his room and kept it. He came out.

"Where is Taekwang?"

"He is sleeping." I said and he made 'O' face. He went to his room and bought a full carton of banana milk and kept it in the fridge.

"That's a lot of milk." I said.

"I know. Taekwang also likes milk so I bought many bottles." He said and opened a bottle and gulped it down.

"Do you want to have ramen?" He asked.

"What?!" I screamed.

"What? You don't like ramen?" He asked innocently.

"Are gonna make it now?" I asked.

"Yaa, I think so coz I'm in the mood." He said.

"But we don't have ramen now."

"Oh. I will make it tomorrow. You know I make the best ramen."

"I would like to give it try for sure." I said and he hummed.

"What will you do know?"

"My homework is done already, what about watching something?" He asked.

"Yes, have you seen Squid Game?" I asked him.

"No, is it good?"

"I don't know but reviews are great so let's watch it."

We went to the living room and started the first episode. It was very interesting. While we were watching, Bun came while rubbing his eyes and sat on my lap, he told he was hungry. I told I will make his favourite pasta. I made white sauce pasta for the three of us and we all enjoyed it.

X X X

Did you watch Squid Game?

To Be Continued