15. NO EOMMA

I really wanted to read the letter. Jung Hoseok was a very kind and thoughtful person. Though he was the reason for my sadness, I loved him with all my heart and I still do. All the time I spent with him was both happy. and sad. The reason for my happiness and sadness was him. My life was so much complicated as a child. Most people have a hard time during their teen years but not for me. For the sadness, I can't fully blame him but for happiness, I can. But I wasn't sure if it was him. He is not my Hoseok.

Till now, the envelope was wet because of my tears. I wiped my tears and took the envelope with me to my room.

I turned on the switch of my hairdryer and dried the wet envelope. I rewrote some letters that disappeared because of salty water or tears. I kept it on the coffee table in the living room. I called Jungkook.

Call

Hello Jungkook!!

Hello? What happened?

When are you coming home?

Already missing me, Jagiya(darling).

Shut it!! Just tell me fast.

10-15 mins, I guess. Now tell me why.

You have a letter.

I am coming. Bye jagi.

Call cut

I cut the call without replying to him. I told Bun to start doing his homework and helped him. After he completed his homework, he went to watch the Doraemon movie(sorry, my characters are obsessed with cartoons).

I took out my textbook and started taking down notes. It helps me sometimes. While studying, I fell asleep on my study table.

I woke up because someone was shaking me. I woke up and saw Jungkook.

"Where is the letter?" He asked when he saw me waking up.

"On the coffee table." I said and He rushed out of my room.

I hot up and washed my face. I tied my hair in a high bun and went into the living room, I also wanted to know.

I saw him reading the letter excitedly. I sat beside him in a distance. He read the letter in his mind and he looked very happy. I was going to ask him what is written in it but I got a call.

My phone was in my room so, I went to my room to check who called. It was from a call centre. I threw my phone on the bed and was going to return when I got another call, I checked the caller, it was Eomma. I smiled and received the call.

"Hi baby, what are you doing?" Eomma asked.

"Nothing. Wbu?"

"Sipping on some tea."

"Nice. What is appa doing?"

"Watching news. What is Tae doing?"

"Watching cartoon." I said in same happy tone as Eomma.

"I am bored and lonely. When are you coming?" She said with sorrow in her voice.

"I don't know, I am not getting enough time and then I have to give time to Bun also. Now, I can't take leave." I said with sadness.

"Ok. I understand." She said.

"Eomma, today my housemate got a letter from Jung Hoseok. Can it my Hoseok?" I asked.

"No baby. You know what disease he had and how curable it was, right?" She said. Yes, Hoseok had a disease, it was very deadly and painful. His chances of living were not even near 90%, there was hardly any chance. I thought to change the topic.

I heard some noises so I went in the living room. Jungkook was running behind Bun.

"Please, come here baby. Don't run you will get hurt. Don't run. And give me that." Jungkook was shouting while running behind Bun.

I muted myself. "Please stop shouting. I am on a call." I shouted at them and went in my room. I unmuted myself.

"I am sorry Y/n."

"What? Why?"

"You were with your boyfriend. Sorry to disturb. And his voice is cute" She said and cut the call. I tried to call her again but she won't pick up. I gave up and went to living room. Now, Jungkook was not there when I wanted to ask him about the letter.

After half an hour, I got a call from Jungkook. He told me to come out and also bring Bun. I was still in my PJs, I didn't want to change them. I wore a long coat on it and went out with Bun. We looked around but couldn't see him. I went a bit forward on the road and I saw bike coming towards me in a high speed. I closed eyes waiting for my end. I couldn't think of anything so, I couldn't do anything.

X X X

To be Continued