"If you can catch me." Kenji winks at Katsuki before speeding up. For a 14 year old, Kenji was already nearly six feet tall for no reason, and this meant that he was faster than Katsuki just purely for this reason. "WAIT FOR ME DAMMIT!!" Katsuki yelled, only to be flipped off by Kenji, making the blonde even more pissed off.

"FINE! DONT COUNT ON ME IF YOU WANT TO TRAIN FOR UA ENTRANCE EXAM!" Katsuki huffed making Kenji walk back to Katsuki and resting his head on the blonde's spiky hair. "Lunch is on me today Suki." Kenji said so innocently, making Katsuki snicker. "Damn right you owe me, knowing you you can barely land a proper punch even though you're as buff as me." Katsuki said, mockingly, to Kenji.

"I don't understand that part really, I'm gaining weight and some thickness, but for some reason I lack power..." Kenji sighs looking at his clenched fist. "I dunno man, but your handling of your quirk is getting better." Katsuki comments, looking up at Kenji and started to point at his mouth. Kenji takes note of this and offered Katsuki his half empty carton of orange juice, "You can have it." He said and Katsuki quickly snatched it.

"So how was your beauty rest Kenji?"

"You should do what we usually do." Katsuki said to Kenji when they realized they're nearing Aldera Junior High. Kenji nods and started to lag behind Katsuki, creating a noticeable distance from each other, to make it look like they're not walking together, or make it look like they still hung out.

Now a good question is why would they do this? Well simple, Katsuki didn't like the new layer of bullying and insults thrown at Kenji. The homophobic slurs, the constant teasing, the threats sometimes; Katsuki couldn't stomach it. So he told Kenji to be always separated from him, sometimes they fight each other, and make it look like they're no longer in good terms. The slurs stopped but the rumors only grew. Now people think Kenji wasn't a good friend to Katsuki, but Kenji was calm to say the least, at least people didn't tease or spread rumors about Katsuki; he preferred to take these things solo rather than have Katsuki take the blows.

Kenji wasn't mad nor annoyed at these comments and he knew that Katsuki is only doing this to make the newer forms of bullying to stop, it was a temporary solution for a long term problem; what annoyed Kenji is the fact that he can't do whatever he used to do with Katsuki like eat lunch, discuss homeworks and stuff, they have to wait until after the day and once Katsuki is alone. It was tedious but he's getting used to Izuku's company.

"I'll see after school for our usual training okay? See ya." Katsuki said walking ahead and disappearing into campus while Kenji waited for Izuku to arrive by the gate. And speaking of which, "KENCHAN!" Izuku yelled as he ran to the taller male, "Morning Deku!" Kenji replied and the two start walking together to their classroom. While walking, Kenji can't help but notice the glares that are coming from other students while Izuku mumbled about how amazing Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods were when he saw them in action earlier this morning. So Kenji glared back at the haters, making them look away.