𝙰 𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙴

Start from the beginning

"Never wanna listen to me huh?", he asked as he stopped at an inch distance from her, she dared not to look up. "So keen on making me angry?", he questioned with an uneasy calmness in his voice, deep as the ocean itself, so scary that it could bring the shit out of anyone. He lifted her face up to make her face his dark, raging eyes and held her jaw, not so tight but threateningly.

"K-Kook...I was bored...I- I just wanted to spend sometime doing something different...", she spoke, gulping down the lump in her throat making him smirk which scared her, him smiling in such a situation was something she would never want to see. 

By the way he was behaving, she could understand that he was back after doing something stressful and irritating and above all, after she did this, his anger just increased. "Yeah?", he raised his eyebrows, "WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF SOMETHING WOULD HAVE WENT WRONG HUH!??"

This time his voice was so close and loud that she flinched very badly, her heart nearly aching due to fear causing her to cry, not loudly. Her eyes were brimmed up with tears as she changed her gaze away from his dark eyes back to the ground.

His warm breathe grazed her face, the adjacency making her heart race, it was true, his anger was something no one can control.

She heard him sigh, as he kept one of his hands on her waist, gently pulling her closer to him. Slowly cupping her cheek he made her look at him. His heart skipped beats as his eyes gazed at her glistening brimmed up orbs. 

"I'm sorry love...", he whispered as he gently kissed her lips. "You know I'm worried about your safety. Those people, with each passing day, are getting more violent. They just murdered two of our men, right in our kingdom. I can't compromise with yours or our baby's safety. You understand that right?"

She nodded gulping, letting a small smile appear on her face. "I love you...I missed you.", he continued speaking, feeling his anger fade of just by seeing her face which was the most beautiful one he'd ever seen. She was about to speak but a sudden commotion alerted Jungkook.

He shoved her head into his chest, hiding her in his shade, turning his back to the castle walls. "Damn it-", he cursed under his breathe, as he pulled her closer. "They're here.", he whispered into her ears, searching for a place to hide for a while.

He jogged over with her, letting her go in first into a small narrow space between walls. He turned her around, hugging her waist from behind with one hand and closing her mouth with the other. 

"Don't make any noises princess. We'll be alright."

But that's exactly what she did.

A sharp yelp left her mouth as she clutched her belly tight, scrunching her eyes shut. She fell on her knees soon after, slipping away from Jungkook's arms.

"Jungkook it hurts.", she mumbled, straining. He kneeled down beside her, his worried and tensed eyes scanning her crumbling figure as her eyes started to brim up. 

"ASSEMBLE!", he heard a scream outside, a voice which he recognizes. His most trusted bodyguard. A light wave of relief swept through him. He will protect Jungkook and his queen for sometime. "Stay safe, your majesty.", he uttered as he passed through the space to which Jungkook nodded.

Taking his attention away from there to focus on Y/n, he took her into his arms, patting her back. She clutched his robe tight, letting out her pain through her fist, but in vain. It only increased with each passing second. "Baby what's happening?", he asked, his tone wary.

"I- Ahh..!"

She could do nothing but shriek and it didn't take long before an arrow pierced into the muddy ground, right in the entrance of the passage they were in. His eyes scanned the light blue tinted feathers and handle of the arrow, he knew they were poisoned. She clutched his robes even harsher, grunting and groaning under her breathe, grabbing her belly.