𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙴𝙳

He froze in his spot.

It was a masked man who held her by her hair. A mask which was very familiar to him. The sigil of Aquatica, a sign of citizenship.

"Y-Y/N NOOOO!", he yelled as the man stabbed her, not once but twice. Blood turned the bluish grey water into a red mess. 

Jungkook's eyes turned pitch blue. His skin started turning cold. Scales started forming gradually. The anger in him brought out the Aquatican in him. His mermaid self which he inherited from his father. 

The masked man's eyes fell on the terrifying figure of Jungkook. The citizen knew, when their prince's tail turns devilishly violet, something might happened.

He hurriedly let go off Y/n. She floated on the water, lifeless. 

"HOW DARE YOU!!??", Jungkook growled, so loudly that strong ripples formed inside the water, increasing the flow of currents. His hands formed fists, the sandy bottoms of the river started trembling. Small pebbles started moving according to his wish. It was water and earth. Together.

The masked man looked at him in horror, witnessing the change and transitions in the various forms of his prince.

Jungkook...He didn't care about anything or anyone now. Everything was taking over his head. He moved his strong arms in circles as the water formed strong currents. "WHY!!!??", he roared making the current advance towards the masked man. 

"J-Jungkook-"

His ears rang.

He could hear her lifeless whispers. Feathery like its not even there.

The fire inside his heart started cooling down. The earth settled down. The currents died. 

The masked man was confused at first but then seized the opportunity and disappeared into the depths.

Jungkook closed his eyes and opened it again, his tail disappeared, a gasp left his mouth as bubbles feeling something lift off him. His eyes cleared. Now he could see the redness in the bubbly waters. His eyes went up, to the bleeding figure of his princess.

Life drained out of him as he pushed himself to her. 

A huge and heavy gasp left his mouth as he came out of the water, pulling her close. She was listless. "L-Love-", his voice came out as a broken whisper. He looked at his hands which were wrapped around her waist. His fingers were red with her blood.

His brain hammered against his skull, his heart was being squeezed and pulled

His brain hammered against his skull, his heart was being squeezed and pulled. "L-Love I- I am h-ere...."

No reply.

Her head fell back, boneless.

"MOTHER!!! PLEASE HELP!!! MOTHER PLEASE!!!"

He yelled running out into the banks.