𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙼

"Mom what's all this for?"
"There's a surprise for you. He wants me to make you ready like his queen."

She spoke with a smile, glancing at her from the mirror. 

Plaiting her long hair, she left a few small strands free making it fall over her face making it look more beautiful.

"Good thing that he started talking to you."
"All because of you."

Placing a last golden rose brooch in the tip of her braid, Rainn smiled proudly. "Beautifully ready."

She too looked proud looking at herself in the mirror. She had never looked so pretty before in her life, at least that's what she thought. 

She smiled before standing up

"Careful!", Rainn exclaimed making Y/n flinch. "Mom you scared me."
"If you let out even a small groan, your husband will kill me for sure."

As soon as she heard the word HUSBAND, her entire face flushed red. 

"Aww don't worry you're already married by heart. He's your husband already. Now I have proof too.", she spoke waving her hand dramatically. "Proof?"  
"Yeah yeah you'll know soon my dear.", she winked.

She chuckled in confusion as Rainn held her hand.

"Under the banyan tree, there's your prince waiting for you. He must be impatient. Go now."

~

She went out.

The setting rays of the sun were playing their way through the canopy of the thick woods. The blithe chirping of the birds could be heard continuously. There was a reddish orange tint everywhere.

Her eyes travelled to the banyan tree she was told about. Indeed it was decorated all around with an enthralling array of lights, laid out in patterns. Her eyes glistened, reflecting the bright light. She tittered, admiring the beautiful decorations which she assumed, was made for her.

She slowly walked closer searching for the person she had dressed up for. 

Reaching near the tree, she called out softly, "Jungkook?"

Hearing the crushing of dried leaves from behind the tree, she turned around to see her prince coming out from the darkness.

He wore a fancy yet extremely beguiling outfit. His statuesque figure drowned her in almost immediately. A enchanting smile appeared on his face as he walked closer to her. She gulped, scanning the way he was walking. It shouldn't be but it was seductive.

 It shouldn't be but it was seductive