𝙰 𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙴

Start from the beginning

Renouncing the throne. That was his way of repenting. The coronation was huge. It commenced along with their grand wedding. Both on the same day. That day was blissful. The moment they got married, she felt all her insecurities drain off. The promises they made to each other still rings inside her head. The beautiful smile of his when he claimed her his in front of all his people, it was like a boon to her. 

"Father?", she called out making him flinch slightly. 

"Oh my- dear what are you doing here?", he asked as he turned around.

"I was just walking by and I saw you. What were you thinking about, father?", she questioned casually with a small smile making him chuckle. "Nothing. I was just thinking about this kingdom's future. Jungkook will make a great king. He's a good luck for our people and future generations. He'll make a good husband, which he already is. I'm also sure, he'll make the best father in the world.", he glanced at her baby bump which was bigger than before, a beautiful wave of ecstasy swept through him. He was going to be a grandfather soon.

"Haven't you seen him from the morning?", he inquired suddenly changing topics making a pout appear on her face almost immediately. "I haven't seen him properly for days now, 2 or 3. He loves his sword more than me."

Mr. Jeon chuckled before caressing her head. "It's all for your safety, dear. He loves nothing more than you. Not even his people."

She gave her beautiful smile to him, looking down at her baby bump. She wondered, if he missed her. It has actually been a few days since they've spent time together. Otherwise, it was like he would talk to not her, but her baby bump every night, taking away time from his busy schedules. 

"I'll get going now, father.", she spoke making him nod. "Don't step out, princess, you know Jungkook's anger. This time specially because you've been threatened, he's running errands. He might already be so stressed. You don't know who might betray us. The person's maybe inside the palace."

She nodded understandingly, at least she had the permission to roam around inside the palace. 

She bowed before walking back into the corridor, following where it leads her. To the fountain. It was specially made for her, just like how humans would like it. A source of water inside a huge source of water, it always looked bewitching. 

She walked slowly and carefully, not to hurt her young one. She was anticipating his arrival, the day was close, it was the last few days. Her heart fluttered just at the thought of it. A small family with her husband, who was her whole world, the man who lifted her up from her downs, hell of a life. 

He loved her when everyone hurt her, even her own parents. He never 'used' her. Life was blissful with him. He was the loveliest. Her love, whom she could trust without any doubts. He was the epitome of beauty filled with loyalty. Who could ask for anything else?

Reaching the fountain she sat down slowly on the slab, putting her hands into the cool and clear water which always calmed her, soothed her soul. This was a place where no one would disturb her, where she felt the safest, the most beautiful. The place was, basically, outside the palace in the garden but she was in such a reverie that she didn't realize.

"Y/n!"

A deep loud voice startled her as she turned to look at the owner of the extremely familiar manly voice. He stood there, tall and bold, his dark orbs piercing into hers like it could burn her into ashes. "HADN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET OUT OF YOUR CHAMBER!?", he yelled making her flinch as she stood up immediately, keeping her eyes to the grass beneath her feet. 

Her breathe hitched as he walked closer with that deadly glare of his. Even through the periphery, she could see him steaming in anger, all his frustration, stress, anxiety and the duty to protect her being thrown out through his eyes.