95

03 - 06 - 28

iMessage

Love

Today 4:03 am

Astrei:
You're my home Augustine.

I'm sorry if I wasn't there for you when you need me

I thought you understand me more than hannah

But I guess I really fucked up

Sa kakabigay ko ng lahat sa anak ko, ikaw naman yung nawala

Hindi totoo na hindi na kita kailangan

I'll always need you

But I didn't show you how much I need you in my life.

I need you more than anything.

When I heard that Stella and I had a daughter the only person all I think about was you.

I was scared that you'll leave me once malaman mo na may anak ako

Natatakot ako sa magiging reaction mo that's why I didn't tell you kaagad.

But that was a jerk move

My ate and kuya gray also told me that.

My ate told me to stop being a coward.

Pinangaralan nila ako at doon ako natauhan

Nasaktan ako nung sinabi mo na insecure ka kay Stella at akala mo babalikan ko siya.

I wonder if I made you feel like that and I know I did. And I'm really really sorry, baby.

I'm sorry if I made you feel that way..

I'm sorry if I'm not by your side when you feel down.

I was busy to my daughter and I didn't realize that I forgot about you.

I really want to go to you when you told me that you failed your exam. I want to hug you, I want you to feel my comfort. But still I choose my daughter because I thought you would understand and I'm so fucked up to think like that, that time.

I should've come home to you.

When you told me kung free na ba ako na makausap mo I know something was wrong.

I still want to see you that time but unfortunately Hannah was rushed to the hospital again to let us know that she have a tumor, in such a young age.

I should've texted you but I didn't. Because I'm scared. Yes I'm a coward. I'm scared to you.

And know you're leaving me. If you think you deserve a lot more than me then go for it baby.

I'm not letting you go but I'm setting you free.

This maybe hard for the both of us. But for know your decision is right. Unahin mo muna sarili mo.

I drained you so I understand.

And I'm really sorry for that.

Years with you I'm happy that you loved me. And I do not regret loving you My August.

You were my only home.

I'm here at the door of your condo and you're not here anymore.

Somehow Santi and Dam find out that I'm here so they punched me. I deserve it.

I was about to chase you at the airport but I don't want you to suffer anymore.

I want you to have your peace of mind. Sino ba naman ako para ipagkait sayo ang gusto mo hindi ba?

I'm happy that you're choosing yourself.

I hope Augustine that you'll be happy someday.

It's okay to be happy even if you're not with me.

But always remember that you'll always be my home.

You'll always have that space in my heart.

I'm now setting you free.

Thank you for loving me.

I aasure you aalagaan ko ng mabuti si Hannah.

Until we meet again My Love.

I love you, Always. My August..