70

Not a bad thing - Justin Timberlake

"Hey, Pasok ka." I said when I opened the door for him.

He quietly enter and watched me close the door.

"Uhh.. Frappe and Cookies?" He shyly showed me the paperbag he's holding.

"Thanks." Tanggap ko.

"My ate baked the cookies." He said.

"Thanks to your ate.." I smiled. And made him sit on the couch.

"How are you?" Napatingin agad ako sakanya nang itanong niya 'yon. "You've been ignoring me and it's fine." He chuckled. "I've been an asshole right?" Iniwas ko ang tingin ko nang sabihin niya 'yon.

"Good that you're aware." He laughed without a humor and after a second he's serious again.

"I just realized now." He answered.

"Hmm.." He already know that I liked him that time. I don't know when did her found out. But I'm relieved that I don't have to say it. Never in my life I confessed to someone.

"I'm sorry for being insensitive. I didn't know that you'll actually like me." He quietly said.

"You've been giving me motives and you're giving me your time and It felt special to me so what do you expect?" I stopped and looked at him who's listening with his head down. "Sabagay, that's just being nice to you. I'm sorry, I didn't expect that someone would actually give me their time and effort so I misunderstood your actions. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to say sorry."

"I felt like a hotel who you stayed in while renovating your home.." I laughed. "Ganun ba?"

"No. I'm sorry."

"I did not invite you here para awayin ka. I invited you here because I want to ask."

"Hit me up." He answered attentively.

"Do you like me?" He was about to answer my question when I stopped him. "If you do, I'm giving you a chance. Not because someone told me to, but because I still like you." Fuck! Never in my life I imagine myself confessing like this!

He chuckled lightly. "Then should I start courting you?"