Chapter 64 : Mistake Realised ?

Start from the beginning

He knew during this time , He had to be thousand times careful when dealing with Sanjana . Since she gets irked even for the smallest thing . He realised that the blunder yesterday wasn't any small goof up but indeed a big one.

Varun : Romba over ah pesitomo ! Vachu seivale ippa sorry nu keka ponna . He thought to himself.

But an idea struck him , he soon removed the bed covers and put it in the laundry bag while he ran down to the kitchen to get a bar of chocolate. He placed the chocolate near her phone on the bed.

When she returned back she found the soiled bad sheets dumped in the laundry and new bad sheets on the bed with a chocolate near her phone.

Seeing this brought a smile on her face but she decided to not show it . Her heart wanted to eat those chocolates but her mind stopped her from doing it,  since she did not want Varun to be forgiven easily.

She kept the chocolate on the desk and began using her phone . Varun who saw this through peaking between the doors huffed.

Varun : Chocolate patha convince ayruva nu patha ! Iva convince agura mari terialye ! Enga kondu vandhu niruthirukinga parunga ennaya . He told looking at the sky.

After few hours he was in the hall watching his favourite sport on TV. When Sanjana walked down inside the kitchen.  She took the dosa batter and poured it on the pan . The dosa was in all shapes of India but to her bad luck not even one came in a perfect circle . She ate the dosa and saw Varun drowned into the game.

What next caught her eyes was the small cupcakes decorated with icing . She found a note there.

" Please I known unnaku indha craving iruku sapturu ! - Varuneeyyy "

Sanjana : Pesuradhu lam pesitu ! Ippa enna akkura irukura mari ! She mumbled under her breath which Varun heard.

Sanjana decided to brush it off and sat opposite to him on the couch . Seeing her not have the cupcake made him to sigh thinking of another ways to convince her.

He went inside the kitchen and returned back with the cupcakes in a bowl. He began eating them with moans making Sanjana's stomach grumble.

Varun : Pah ! Semma da , enna taste uh . He told in between while taking the bite.

Sanjana : En kuda nalla sanda potutu , ennaku cravings iruku nu terinju panringala ! Nalla thinunga . She thought in her mind and twisted her lips.

Immediately Varun started choking in air .

Varun : Yaroo ennaya nalla thituranga pola. Nammaku enna ?He told and took the next bite.

She wanted to badly taste the cup cake,  if she stays any longer there she might grab the cupcakes and eat which would make him win . She definitely did not want that and hence went to her room sighing heavily,  seeing her struggling between her cravings and forgiving him made Varun to chuckle out loud.

She watched few series laying on the bed and did not realise when sleep caught her . She woke up in the evening and the next thing that she found near her made her laugh wholeheartedly.

There was bunch of Brocoli and Cauliflower tied together kept with a note again

"Bouque lam Vangitu Varala ! Indha Cauliflower and Brocoli ah vachu adjust panniko !

I know en mela dhan tappu , netu apdi pesirukakudadhu I M SORRY D ! Ennaku idhhku mela eppudi convince panna nu teriala Venum na naalu aadi aduchuko  "

Seeing the note she ran to the hall to check if he is there but he was no where found.  She then went to the kitchen to find a note on the fridge stuck with a magnet.