S14:E2 "The Keepers of the Amulet"

Start from the beginning

"Anyways", Lloyd said uneasy. "Let's go, quick!", they then all started running after Lloyd who was leading.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Kai for some reason was cutting through some of the leaves as the ninja walked along a semi-cleared path. As the red ninja lifted up his sword a coconut fell onto his sword and was stabbed in the middle.

Kai walked over to Cole who was kicking a palm tree and cleared his throat to get the raven head's attention. Cole looked over quick and saw the coconut, "yes, finally!", he took the coconut and Kai gave him a look. "What?".

"Is it possible for you to think about anything except food?", Kai asked him.

"Yes. I'm thirsty, too", Cole stated and Morro gave a feminine giggle on accident. The coconut was then stolen from Cole by the dragon from before, Zephyr. "Give me back my drink, thief!", Cole yelled as the dragon climbed up a tree away from Cole. Zephyr then appeared next to Cole, "hey!", he shouted and tried several times to get the coconut back from the creature.

The ninja then made it to a clearing and Morro smiled, "finally! No more shade", he laid on the ground and Nya went over to him looking down.

"You'll have to clean your suit a lot more than us, you know", Morro rolled his eyes but nodded.

Cole ran to the dragon who was now sitting and waiting for Cole. The coconut was in reach and Cole went to grab it but then was licked by Zephyr, "ew! You can keep it", Cole crossed his arms.

"This is most strange", Zane told them all getting their attention.

"What's wrong?", Cole asked as he walked over to Zane.

"The trail appears to stop here", Zane pointed out.

"It's also strange how there even is a trail here if no one is supposed to know this island even exists", Morro also pointed out yet they all ignored him to distracted with Zane's discovery. Morro felt saddened at this then shook his head walking over to the others.

"I see evidence of a struggle", Zane continued.

"What king of struggle?", Lloyd asked worried and Zane walked over to some bushes clearing away the leaves before revealing a statue.

Twitchy and Zephyr both whimpered and backed away. The human male then curled into a ball and said, "survival mode".

"Will you guys relax?", Nya asked them as she walked over to the statue. "It's just a statue", she tapped it with her stick. "See?", everything was calm for about two seconds before the statue took a bit out of Nya's stick and Morro shot up into the sky without thinking, his reflexes kicking in.

Nya screamed and backed away as all the others gasped but Twitchy, Nya and Morro. The statue jumped up from their rock platform somehow and almost hit Morro out of the sky as they fell back down to the ground. Two more statues jumped out of the bushes as well and Morro went higher.

"Uh, the statue has brothers?", he asked.

"Or sisters! Or siblings!", Morro yelled to Kai since he was so far up.

"I didn't ask for a pronoun lesson Morro!", Kai told him stern.

"Ninja, go!", Lloyd stated as he spun into his spinjitzu going to attack the monster but it hit Lloyd away before the blond could land a hit.

"Greenie?!", Morro asked concerned as he quickly glided towards him.

"I'm fine, Morro", Lloyd told him sternly as he stood up and all the ninja begun to attack.

They fought for a while using their elemental powers to try and hit the monsters but they could deflect the attacks and shoot the elemental magic back at the ninja. Morro stayed in the air and was watching from a palm tree since his wind powers couldn't really do anything.

As the other ninja were failing to win against the statues Morro noticed Twitchy yelled something and then inch-worm into a bush. The wind master guessed that he yelled, "I scape maneuvers!", or something along those lines.

Morro continued to watch feeling guilty for not helping but their was nothing he could do anyways. Morro had no weapon since his fell into the water, which he hoped Pixal wouldn't be to angry about, his powers wouldn't work against something this size since all he could really do was just blow on them and his fighting skills aren't how they used to be when he was a ghost. Now that half of Morro's right leg was a ghost scare he would always limp slightly and not really even be able to fight that well or his leg would feel like it's burning. Definitely not a good, so Morro stayed in his tree as the ninja continued to fight the statues.

All the ninja started to rub once the three statues were staked up on one another. Lloyd spilt from the group though causing Morro to quickly get to the green ninja. "The heck are you doing?!", Morro asked him joining Lloyd as he ran.

"Trying to divert the monster away from the others!", Lloyd told him as they kept running then made it to a cliff and they both fell down. Lloyd caught a root of a tree that was there then used one hand to grabbed Morro.

"If you let me fall I will haunt you in the after life!", Morro yelled to cover up his fear. Lloyd smiled to him and lightly threw Morro onto the ledge then climbed up himself. The two got to a cave that was on the ledge and his, Morro was hugging Lloyd tightly while whispering about even though it's never ending trauma it's still better than the Cursed Realm and the Departed Realm.

"Well, running away and hiding isn't usually our style", he patted Morro softly for comfort. "But I guess it was my only choice", Morro nodded.

"Really?", Twitchy asked because he was apparently in the cave two which made both Morro and Lloyd jump. Morro let go of the blond immediately and just stared at Twitchy uneasily. "'Cause running away is almost always my first choice", he put his arms behind his head and Lloyd sighed deeply.

"I want to kill him", Morro said plain to Loyd as he sat down and leaned against the wall.

"Sorry but no can do, Morro", Lloyd sat down beside him and placed a hand on Morro's head.

((Then end for this chapter! Hope to see you in the next one! I'll start working on it now! Have a great day/night please! Good bye!))

Word count: 2315