S14:E2 "The Keepers of the Amulet"

Start from the beginning

"Uh, that wasn't my stomach", Cole replied.

"Well, if it wasn't your stomach then whose-", a growl interrupted Kai and they all turned around to see what it was but it barely moved out of the way before it was seen.

"Why did I agree to come back back with you again?!", Morro asked Lloyd in a yell.

"Because it was either you come back with us or you suffer in the Departed Realm with being called a traitor and beaten!", Lloyd called back.

"True!", Morro agreed.

"What are you doing?", Lloyd asked Twitchy who was now curled into a ball.

"Assuming survival position!", Twitchy told him loudly.

Leaves started to rustle around the ninja and some branches could be heard breaking. "Nope, nope, nope, nope", Morro said as he shook his head backing away as a coconut fell to the ground.

Something jumped out of the bushes on to Nya who yelled, "Dragon!". All the Ninja got out their weapons but then noticed the creature lick Nya.

"Ninja-", Kai started.

"No, wait!", Nya told him noticing how the dragon wasn't dangerous. "Look at him! I don't think he's dangerous", Nya smiled.

"I swear, if I'm not going to die from a battle it's going to be from a panic attack", Morro said as he allowed himself to fall on the ground.

The dragon then hit the coconut from earlier at Cole who started to go after it. "Is that a coconut?", he asked as he went to it but the dragon grabbed it with his tail earning a, "aw", from Cole.

The dragon then rolled the coconut onto his snout and pushed it over to Nya. "I think he wants to play", she told them earning a groan from Morro. "Fetch!", she threw the coconut making the dragon go after it.

"He appears quite docile", Zane stated in surprise.

"Yeah, look, it might be friendly and all but-", the dragon knocked Lloyd a bit causing Lloyd to stop talking.

"Zippy!", Jay stated and Morro's help immediately snapped up. "Oh, let's call him Zippy!", Morro glared.

"That's my dragons name stupid", Morro said plain. "Just call him Zephyr or something".

Jay frowned, "okay, Zephyr might be friendly and all, it we don't have time to be playing fetch with dragons", Lloyd told the others and mostly Jay plainly.

"I agree! I don't want to stay here any longer than it takes to find mom, Sensei and the others that were in the group", Morro stood back up with Kai's help.

"Are you two sure?", Nya asked in a voice one would use when talking to a baby or a pet. "He's so cute!", Lloyd and Morro crossed their arms. "Okay, fine", she went over to the dragon again. "Zephyr. Look, you're a real good boy, but we're on an important mission, and you might be a little bit huge and loud for us", Nya picked up the coconut. "Okay", she smiled. "Super fetch!", Nya yelled as she used her water elemental powers to throw the coconut even farther than she could before and Zephyr went after it.

Twitchy opened his eyes and got up quickly saying, "Survival Mode, successful again!", he then looked over at the others who all looked confused expect Morro who looked frustrated.

"Great", Morro told him sarcastically as he walked up behind him with his hands behind his back. "Next time though", he glared and changed his voice from the happy one before to his real one which was mad. "I hope it doesn't succeed", the wind master walked to Cole. "There's an apple in my bag if you want it", the earth elemental smiled and Morro handed Cole his shoulder bag.