Car's been thrown in the deep end, not only as a now mafia leader but also because she's a powerful woman in the Underworld. She has a large target on her back, and trusting people isn't something we have much room for.

"When?" She asks him back, and I can see Andrei frown beside her.

"I don't know about this." He says, not rejecting the idea, but sounding concerned.

Car turns to him, face stoic, "This might be the only lead I can get to Gigi and Rome. To be blatantly honest, I have no fucking idea how to help them." She says honestly, yet emotion was laced in her otherwise expressionless face, "Emiliano is dead, I have nothing holding me back. It's worth the risk." She decides, with the decisiveness and courage of a true leader.

Andrei doesn't fight her back, he nods his head once and Car doesn't waste another second turning back to Novel, "When?" She asks him again.

Lukov answers instead this time, "There's a race, a grand prix of sorts, in the underworld tomorrow evening."

Car's eyes bug out of her head, "Tomorrow?" She repeats, and even I start at the timing. We had just over 24 hours to prepare for that shit.

Nik winces, "See, that's not even the part which has me scared of my dicks attachment to my body."

Car whips her eyes onto him, looking half worried and half pissed, never a good sign.

"What?" She demands and he winces again.

"The tournaments in the UK. He wants us to meet him there." He says, cringing at the absurdity of it all.

Car gapes at him, and I catch Milan running his hand through his hair stressfully, muttering to himself in Russian.

Fucking Hell, Silver wanted us in the UK tomorrow for a tournament where we'd meet him.

Car is officially dropping out of high school-

"Get the jet ready." Car nods at Dimitri, who starts, but doesn't deny her, grabbing his phone and arranging transport.

"Car what the fuck!" Levi exclaims the same time Andreas says, "No fucking way."

"You want to travel to the UK? Right now? To meet with Silver?" I ask her, kinda loving this spontaneity.

Her eyes soften as she looks us over, "I'm not dragging you guys with me. I've dragged you all into a lot of shit, and you've all helped me so much." She says genuinely, "But I'm going, not only to meet with Silver, but to be closer to the boys. I don't think I can go on being in a different country any longer." She says honestly, and Andrei puts an arm around her shoulders.

"I can't speak for anyone else, but I know we're all with you 100% of the way. Gigi and Romeo are our brothers too now. Anything for family." He says, and my heart warms a little at the old fucks words.

Car smiles up at him guiltily, "I don't deserve you guys." She mutters, and we shake our heads.

"We've all been dealt a shit hand in life okay?" I tell her pointedly, "We all deserve each other to be happy."

She nods her head, smiling at me and I can't help but smile back.

"Do they have Taco Bell in the UK?" Levi asks, randomly and Car snorts a laugh.

"No I don't think so." She replies and he pouts.

"Fuck Car, I don't if I can come anymore-" He begins, scratching the back of his head, and I smirk at him amused.

"C'mon," Novel says, before putting the car in drive and finally pulling off the sidewalk and down the road, "Let's do a drive thru on the way home." He suggests and Levi smiles so wide I'm scared his cheeks will tear.