I didn't bother to call Chanyeol about it. I'll probably choose someone from the list that my staff gave me. Although I know he'll be very effective as an ambassador, I just find it hard to please him. Knowing how much he hates me now.

It's been a week now after our meeting.

"Wenna, can you set up a meeting for my team later this afternoon? I wanna discuss something."

"Okay I'll inform them." I nodded.

I've been busy with paper works. And my head is killing me right now!

"Uh ma'am? You have a call on line 1." it's Luah my office secretary.

"Okay, thanks."

I pressed the button while massaging my temple.

"Hello this is Alex speaking!"

"Why can't I reach your phone?!" the mad Baekhyun is on the line. I sighed heavily.

I looked for my phone inside my bag and it's drained. Seems like I forgot to charge it earlier.

"Sorry I wasn't able to check, the battery ran out. What can I do for you?" my voice kept calm.

"I want to see your presentation again."

What? What made you change your mind?

"That's great! I'll inform my team about it. Just tell me when--"

"No. You will present it to me. Alone."

My heart starts to beat fast.

"Uh okay sure. When are you free?"

"Now. I'm on my way." and he hung up.

As in now?

The new Baekhyun is highly unpredictable. I composed myself and prepared the materials. He wants me to do it alone and I will. I informed them about his arrival and ordered a few snacks for us.

"Ma'am Mr. Byun is outside."

"Let him in.."

I stood up to welcome him inside.

I flashed a smile. "Good day! Please have a seat." he's looking around my office. Even on my table.

My secretary came in with our food.

"Do you want me to start right away Mr. Byun?"

"Just call me Baekhyun. And yeah, you can start now."

I nodded and started my introduction. Compared on our last meeting, he looks interested this time. His eyes were either on the screen or looking at me. I ignored it and continue. Good thing, he's cooperating.

I kept glancing on him, checking if he's still listening but I caught his intense glare. He's looking at me intently, not even blinking. Is this a staring contest? I withdrew and looked at the monitor instead. I don't want to be distracted. Focus Alex, you're almost done.

"If we both agree, the launching will took place as soon as possible. The production already started after passing all the necessary clearance and procedures. The samples will be available next week and I will send you a full set so you can try it as well."

His eyes remained on mine as I finished talking. Why is he staring at me like that?

"So, what can you say about it?"

He lifted his finger and touched his lower lip.

"What did you do the whole week?"

What?