Part 6

Alex POV

Seeing him on the stage and performing made a new impression of him for me. The way he sings, dance and treats his fans made me smile. I have no idea he has this kind of side. He is a great performer, I admit that. It's been a long time since I enjoyed myself watching great performances like this.

I have no idea if he saw me on the crowd but he's constantly smiling on my direction. His fans are all over the place I'm sure he won't recognize each and everyone. Including me.

After stepping down from the stage, we were escorted on our exit immediately. The exhaustion I felt earlier were relieved by watching him. Oh am I praising him a lot? I guess I'm just proud being his housemate? I have no idea of who he was until right now.

I could feel the sun is rising and here I am still walking and trying to get home. Good thing it was my day off from all of my four jobs. So I'm free the whole day to slack off and sleep. Maybe I'll visit mom later after taking a nap.

I was walking slowly when a car parked beside me. I curiously glanced at it when the window suddenly opened revealing my housemate Baekhyun.

"Let's go home.." and he opened the door from inside.

I went in and sat on the passenger seat. He was now wearing his usual loose shirt, cargo pants and rubbers. No trace of the clothes he wore on the stage earlier. And by remembering it now, I took a few glimpse at him while he's driving. Am I lucky by riding with him on his own car? Now I can hear my heart starts beating faster. What is happening with me? Am I his fangirl already?

He clears his throat.

"You wanna say something?" then turns to me.

Oh did he notice I was looking? This is embarassing!!

"U-Uh no. I-I was looking around." really? What an excuse.

He chuckled but remain his eyes on the road.

"Do you just got off work?" he asks.

"Yes, overtime.."

He nodded and reached out for his phone.

"Would you mind if I play a song?"

Is he seriously asking me that? This is his car he can do whatever he like.

"No, do as you please." I answered while looking from the window.

Then a beat slowly plays. It's the song he sang a while a go! I was shocked for a moment but I managed to make a straight face. Should I tell him that I saw him performed this earlier? Or just keep it to myself?

As the song continues, I heard him singing the other parts. Is he doing it on purpose? For what? I don't even know if he knows I'm there.

"What do you think of the song?" he asks abruptly.

"Well I like the beat.." still shocked but I managed to answer.

"I like the beat also.. this is a new released song. Have you heard the song before now? Say earlier?.."

Then he flashed a playful smile on me. Is he making fun of me?

We are now in the basement parking.

"Maybe? I am too sleepy and tired to remember." then went outside. I don't want to get caught so I might act mean or something.

But he just laugh it off.

"I'm starving! (touching his stomach) Let's eat breakfast together.."

We are now on the right floor and approaching his place.