Chapter 3

Little Red Hood (Part 1)
|~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••|

Normal speech: "Listen, the death sonata is up" :

Thoughts: 'Listen, the death sonata is up'

[Spells and techniques]: [Listen, the death sonata is up] 

SFX: *Listen, the death sonata is up*
|~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••|

~•3rd PoV•~

Thick black smoke can be seen climbing up the heavens along with the souls of the dead. A song played on a violin can be heard throughout the night as a burning city illuminate the night sky. A silhouette of a man can be seen in front of the burning city, watching the city as it burns to the ground.

He stopped playing his violin and looked at the flames with his cold emotionless eyes as his trenchcoat sways where the wind blows

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He stopped playing his violin and looked at the flames with his cold emotionless eyes as his trenchcoat sways where the wind blows. Putting away his violin inside its case he took out the blue key inside his pocket and pushed it gently forward.

Y/n: "Furry, it's me"

Once he called out, the key shone a red color before projecting a screen.

Harrith: "I'm getting tired of correcting you. I've been doing it for a long time now and you're still calling me that."

Y/n: "Enough with your rant. I have a report. Where's Tigreal?"

???: "He is currently on a mission. I'm here in his place for your briefing."

A gentle voice suddenly spoke up. A woman with silver hair with blue stripes and blue eyes can be seen appearing beside the demi-human. She wore a knight-like outfit with a white jacket with accessories over it.

As both Y/n and Harrith saw who just arrived they both got onto a kneeling position and placed their right hand near their left chest

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As both Y/n and Harrith saw who just arrived they both got onto a kneeling position and placed their right hand near their left chest.

Harrith: "It's good to see you in good health, your Majesty"