"I don't give a shit about that Kenji. You have a strong quirk, and a stronger will and heart. Okay? Now, what the hell did those fucking extras say to you?" Katsuki said, showing a murderous grin. Kenji hesitated, if he were to tell Katsuki then the blond would go and nearly kill the other students, but Katsuki will eventually find out, he just needs to convince Katsuki NOT to kill them.

"They told me to give up being a hero, my quirk is too dark and villainous that maybe civilians would prefer being saved by villain than being saved by me," Kenji admitted, gripping onto his pants as he lets out a shaky breath. "They told me that I should just give up, give up being a hero, give up being me, and give up being your friend. They said that 'Bakugou doesn't deserve a friend that has a villainous quirk like you.'" Kenji continued, tears finally spilling as he spoke. Katsuki was livid, but Kenji was more important than just some petty revenge ploy.

So, he hugged Kenji.

It was a silent but mutual understanding, they have to go home first, or else the teachers would kick them out. After thanking the school nurse and the teachers, the duo finally, and Katsuki stressed the 'finally' part, headed home. "You want anything on the way home?" Katsuki offered to look around at the vending machines and stores, "No thanks. It'll spoil my appetite for auntie's dinner." Kenji said, making Katsuki chuckle. "Damn right."

A few more minutes passed by and they were at the front door of the Bakugou household. "We're home!" Katsuki yelled upon entering, only to be greeted by Mitsuki screaming back about not yelling. "Thank you for having me," Kenji spoke softly, hiding some of his bruises from the matriarch of the house. "Oh, Kenji! Welcome! Your parents said they won't be home for tonight." Masaru greets the brunette but noticed his odd behavior. Masaru was perceptive, it was a noticeable quality of his after all, and he could sense the tension between his own son and Kenji. It didn't take him long enough to figure it out.

"Mitsuki, get the first aid please," Masaru said, gently gesturing Kenji to sit beside him. "You shouldn't hide these things Kenji, let me treat them for you," Masaru said, ruffling the brunette's soft locks. "I'm gonna go change old man," Katsuki said rushing upstairs.

"This is the 10th time Kenji, you have to tell your teachers." Mitsuki said as she hands the first aid kit to her husband, "I already did!" Kenji replies defensively, recalling how the teachers said they'll look into it, no action taken so far. "Then do something about it yourself Kenji! This is getting out of hand, I know it's not my business but Makoto and Kyoujorou told me that your episodes are getting worse. You're even struggling to show genuine positive emotions because of all the negativity you're getting." Masaru said as he cleaned one of Kenji's cuts.

"I'm s—" "Don't you even dare fucking ending that sentence Kenji," Katsuki said from the stairs, with a handful of clothes on his hands. "Don't you dare apologize for something you didn't even do?" "But if only I—" "You're not weak! Stop fucking saying that! They're talking shit behind your back, right? Then they know their place when they're with you, in your shadow. You're not goddamn weak okay? And you better forget the part where those damn extras said that I deserve a better friend, cuz to me you're better than all of them combined. Got that?!" Katsuki exclaims, throwing the clothes to Kenji.

Katsuki had his own unique way of expressing his friendship and platonic love to Kenji, Kenji couldn't help but smile and feel warm at what his number one hero said to him. But that warmth only got overshadowed with the thoughts of weakness, the insecurities, the guilt, and trauma. But he has to look like he's happy, for now.

"What can I do to help old hag?" Katsuki said, earning a smack to the head from Mitsuki, "Help me adjust the flavor of this curry, Kenji doesn't like your preference with it after all." Mitsuki said leading Katsuki to the kitchen. "Those two..." Masaru could only say before patching up one last bruise, "There you go, now go change, dinner will be ready." Masaru said patting the brunette's back and walking to the kitchen to help whatever those two were doing.