Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [2/3]

Start from the beginning

"Mitsuko. I--" he said, but you cut him off by placing a finger on his lips.

"He offered food for us to bite." You scoffed, going for Kakucho's pockets and taking out the tracker with a mic out of Kakucho's pockets. Along with yours.

"Have sex with me." He said as he nods, handing you another mini bomb.

"Love, we can't have sex here." You said, then used sign language for him. Luckily, he knows sign language.

'We can't blow it up, he'll know. And it can lead to an ambush.' you signed.

"But honey... I really want you now..." He said as he took the hint, then also used sign language.

'Whats your next plan then?'

"Promise... When we get home, you can have me all for yourself." You said.

'We ambush them first.'

"I would love that..." He said, placing the trackers on the nightstand.

'How many men?'

"Fuck, you're making it harder for me to resist you, Iguchi. You're too cute." You faked a groan.

'about a hundred, all armed.'

"Then dont resist... Fuck me." He breathed out.

You bit your lip, feeling arousal pool in your brain and lower abdomen at Kakucho's words. But you ignore it for the meantime. And also for the sake of your mission and salary.

'What's the plan?' he signed

"Haruto's waiting outside, love." You said.

'Bombs. I have two. Flash and explosive. And I have three guns with me and a few refills. This will do. Hbu?'

"B-but I want you... I want you inside me." He fakes a moan.

'I have three. And only 1 gun. But a ton of refills. I also have mini bombs in my blazer pockets.'

"W-we cant--! Ahh~ Iguchi, we can't-! W-wai- Ngh~" You moaned out, faking panic.

Kakucho's eyes widened, his teeth biting his inner cheeks as he tried not to focus on the fake scenario at the moment.

'We use my grapple gun, we can't take the elevator because that would be too risky. I know a route.'

"Please babe? Just a little quickie?? I promise I won't ask for more later in the ball..." He whimpers.

'Are you crazy?! We're two people on one grapple gun! What if that thing broke while we're in the air?!'

"Iguchi, you're really testing my patience-!"

'Ive used this while holding two people with me. I can assure you that my grapple gun won't break.'

"Please love? I'm allowing you to touch me..." Kakucho whimpers.

'Fine. If we die from falling, I will literally beat you up in the afterlife.'

"Iguchi, love, just a few more hours okay? We can have all the sex you want later at our home." You said, kissing Kakucho's lips for the sound effects.

'Trust me.' you signed, taking his waist as you kissed him sensually, distracting Kakucho and the listeners of the audio.

"M-mitsuko..." He moans out, grinding his hips subconsciously against yours.

You stood up, wrapping his legs around your waist.

"Fuck, I love your body so much." You said as you kissed Kakucho, sneakily pulling your circle glass trick from earlier on the window.