Chapter 20:Training of the old

Start from the beginning

Ryuen:Kukuku, I like where this is going.

Kazuomi:Oh, this is some good shit.

Arisu:Fufufu, looks like Kumagawa-kun was a little...harsh.

Suzune thought about what she has done making him the trainer. Did he suppose class D to great tortures? Most likely. Did she care? No.

Kumagawa blew his whistle, strattling his classmates. They looked worried at him.

Kumagawa:[Alright, maggots! Form four lines, right now!]

Kanji:...Isn't this a bit-

The idiot didn't get to finish his sentence. Kumagawa hit him with a ridding crop, making him fall down and spit blood.

Kumagawa:[Do I look like I'm asking? One, two! One, two!]

The students quickly made four lines in fear. Even Kanji came up and got in line for his own safety.

Kumagawa:[Alright now, let's start training. First, the one hundred metters.]

Satsuki moved her hand up. The gyaru was smart enough to ask for permission before asking questions. Kumagawa nodded in approval.

Satsuki:Are we gonna run one hundred metters?

Kumagawa:[Hehehe, close.]

Before they even realized, large boulders were bounded to the students with chains. Satsuki began sweating.

Satsuki:...A-are we gonna run one hundred metters with boulders bounded to us!?

Kumagawa:[No, you're gonna crawl one hundred metters with boulders bounded to you. Now, start!]

The students got on the ground and started crawling at an extremly slow rate. On girl in particular was very pale.

She has long brown hair with clear blue eyes. Her name was Matsushita Chiaki.

Kumagawa looked at her. He doesn't know why, but he feels like she'd look great in a maid outfit.

Chiaki:...We're gonna die.

Hearing that, Kumagawa walked to her with a smile on his face. He took her chin between his fingers and made her look up at him, causing her to blush.

Kumagawa:[Oh, you're not gonna die. But you'll wish you could die.]

Chiaki gulped. This was not good. It felt great right now, but it was not good.

Suzune:...Really?

Kiyotaka:That's a new one.

After the looks of it, it seems that Chiaki fell for his best friend from masochism and stockhold syndrome. He looked over at Kei.

Kiyotaka:...Than again, maybe it's not so different.

Kei:Huh?

Meanwhile, Kikyo was staring at Chiaki. It was like she was looking at an alike induvidual.

Soon the sport festival came. Surprisingly, Airi has ranked quiet high in the the one metters dash. Kiyotaka came to congratulate her.

Kiyotaka:Yo, Sakura.

Airi:Ayanokoji-kun! Did you watch me?

Kiyotaka:You've done pretty good. Same with the other girls. Are those the results of the training?