22- Loving the Movies

A quick little alico chapter and luzoë chapter.

Alex's POV
I saw him in the distance, sitting, relaxed at a park bench. He was wearing a leather jacket and black t-shirt. His usual, he always wears that. Yet it doesn't bother me like it would other girlfriends.

The lamp post light made a halo in his hair, covering himself in rays of silver. He looked godly now, shimmering.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I approached. Nico looked up at me, his dark eyes warm and open.

We haven't seen each other for a few days, but we've been texting and iris messaging.

"Fine. I'm feeling better. What was it you had to tell me." he asked. We were sitting at a park bench, I had called him just to hang.

"Nothin' just wanted to hang." I shrugged. He mumbled something but was too into playing on his phone.

"Luke and Zoë are dating," I blurted.

"They are? That's...interesting." he acknowledged.

"I know, I know." I said. Looking at what game Nico was playing.

"What game?"

"Geometry dash." he said simply.

"Want to see a movie. I'm bored," I asked. Nico didn't respond but he groaned as his little square ran into a spike.

" Does wittle wico want a hug because he failed his wimpy wame." I cooed, ruffling his hair. He snorted , shooting me a glare.

"Sure. a movie sounds fun."

Time lapse

"Excuse me-Pardon me- sorry," I whispered as we made our way to our seats. We missed some of the movie, occupied getting snacks and talking.

We sat down: the farthest seat back. The seats where teenagers go to make out during movies. Coincidence, maybe?

"Pass the popcorn." I whispered. He obliged pushing the container into my lap.

"What movie is this?" he asked a few moments later," I like it ,"

I shush-ed him, but answered anyway, "Fast and Furious 7"

"Lots of action," he commented. A girl beside us turned to us and held her finger to her lips.

"Shut up, Neeky," I whispered.

He growled and glared at the person beside us and I was curious if he was going to flip her off. Instead he stole a handful of popcorn and leaned back.

About an hour went by before I was bored. "I'm confused," I whispered," This is getting boring,"

he looked up at me," You're right, want to ditch this place,"

I thought for a moment," Sure, but first-" I said then I kissed him. I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him in.

His eyes gleamed before he shutting them. And J took this little glitter in his eyes that he likes it.

Usually, after you kiss a person so many times it loses its specialness. But not with Nico, every kiss is magical.

Styx, I sound stupid right now. I sound like a delirious girlfriend.

But you get the point.

Someone shifted beside us and I turned to find the girl getting up and storming off. Hopefully not to call a theater employee.

"What- what was that," Nico said caut

"Do you think we're in trouble," I whispered into his ear.

"Do you think I should chuck a bone at her," he joked.

I snorted,"Go ahead,"

"How much I'd love to, the underworld and I are at a disagreement," he teased. He pulled out his phone and began tapping rapidly.

"Now what are you doing," I said, not bothering to whisper.

"Shut up," someone infront of exclaimed. Now everyone in the small theater was looking at us.

"You two." someone said. My head whipped around to find a security guard standing at the entrance to the theater," Are kicked out,"

"Hooray!" someone cheered.

"Fine," Nico spat shoving his phone in his pocket. I death glared the employee and Nico and I stormed out of the theater.

The employee seemed scared now, shrugging back as I passed.

The moment we were out of the theater we cracked up laughing.

"That was hilarious," Nico managed between laughs.

"Did you see the employees face? He was going to wet his pants,"

We laughed some more.

"Hey," he said suddenly," we've been dating for a week,"

"We have?" I said soon claimed down, "Cool,"

"Wanna sneak back into the movie?" I asked.

"Nah," he shook his head," It was getting boring,"

"I agree. Lunch it is then?"

"Sure," he said and with that we left.

We stepped out of the theater and I shivered. It was much colder now, and the light rain didn't help.

"Are you cold?" he asked, studying me.

"Yeah, a little," I admitted. He shrugged off his own jacket and wrapped it around me.

He didn't remove his hand from my back though, he held its there. And I liked it.

"so, your royal Jerkness, where for lunch?"

"Hm. Pizza." New York city has the best pizza.

"Sure, I think there's a restaurant down the road, "

Lukes POV

I was smiling from ear to ear, I just asked Zoë out on out first official date. Yes, I really did.

I've had a crush on her for forever, that's why I was bummed when Silena asked me to ask Alex out. Because I loved Zoë

Yes, love. I'd known her for five years now and we lived together, trained ed together and fought side by side. And all this started because she wasn't actually asleep.

Flash Back

I turned off the TV, careful not to move to much. I felt Zoë's warm body against my, pushed against my should. Not pushed, laid on my shoulder.

Her breathing was steady. She was asleep.

I leaned forward, courage and hope both to back me up.

I felt her hair tickle my check as I leaned farther. My lips pressed against her temple. The kiss was gentle, and smooth. Nothing forceful or impatient. Just simple.

I shifted so I was by her ear," I love you." I whispered. My voice was quiet, almost unable to hear. I felt my own breathe against her skin.

Then she moved, a slight shift. Then she spoke.

"I love you too," was all she said, her voice a mere whisper to. Hushed up words that meant everything.

My heart swirled and brain went blank. Only her four words echoing in my head. I love you too, those were her words. Those four words.

I didn't say anything, not wanting to ruin the moment. I remained silent, my mind blank, my heart full.

She cuddled closer to me, nudging her head into the crook of my neck.

And now I knew she was asleep. Goodnight, Zoë, sweet dreams

Quistion of the day : have you ever gotten kicked out of anywhere

No, I'm a good girl *mischievous smirk*