15- Loving the Emotions

Sorry for short chapter

Nico's POV
"Its not..She's" were my first feeble attempt. Then I moved on to basic stuttering. Bianca looked up hurriedly, her eyes widening in fear and horror.

"Nico..." Hazel whimpered. Her eyes lit by both confusion and now fear.

I cant imagine what it looks like.

"She's-" I mumbled again.

But this time I looked up at Bianca and she was gone, shadows swirling around her.

"What the-Nico. Who is she?"

"She's-" I repeated that word for the eighth time.

"Where did she go? Did she just shadow travel. ?"

"No- I don't know," I said, rushed. I staggered to my clothes and put them on.

(a/n: I originally wrote this chapter I forgot Nico hadn't put clothes on)

"Did you- were you guys, is she your...girlfriend and were" her face went pale and pain stricken..

Gods, this is not going to end well.

"No, Hazel-She's just my-" my what? My sister? No, I can't say that. My friend? possibly.

But I never got a chance to respond.

Suddenly something grabbed my wrist and pulled me into darkness. In the blurry of shadows I saw my sister, more provident in peril and bind herself to me

(A/N: I just quoted Shakespeare 'your brother provident in provident in peril bind himself to the strong mast)

The shadows dispatched and I looked up at my sister.

And I laughed. Laughed at how bad it looked, laughed that I was back with my sister.

And she began to laugh, her laugh familiar, ringing in my ear.

And so there we were, no idea where she took us, but I doubled over laughing.

It was strange for me, strange to laugh, to be with my sister.

"Nico? Bianca?"" someone asked. bianca and I straightened, my hand reaching slowly for my sword.

But it was just Alex. And she looked pissed.

She was wearing a t-shirt that fell below her thighs. Her hair falling into her face, covering her eyes.

She was standing holding a her sword, incase it wasn't us and an actually intruder.

She held her a sword to us, and it glowed brightly in my eyes.

"Sorry- we-" I began.

"I don't care your reason, you could have almost died, but don't interrupt my sleep. Leave. Now."

"Come on, Alex, just let my brother crash here for the night. He-we- it's just been a long night for both of us."

"Okay, fine. But I wanna know why you're here, and what you guys were doing."

So we explained but she interrupted.

"You were seen!"

"Yes," Bianca said hurriedly," But she didn't know me."

Alex grimaced but then sighed, "Whatever, you can stay the night, but only once."

"Thanks," I mumbled. At that moment the phone began ringing. Hazel.

I didn't pick up. I looked back up at Alex and noticed how tired she was.

Bags surrounded her eyes, her face pale and narrow in the dark.