Chapter 5

A full sized closet stares back at me, ominously glowering with light. The more I stare, the easier it gets to see. As I stare some more, I notice things. Clothes upon cloths are lining the walls, clothes of all kinds. Thankfully, not all of the clothes are purple. As I step through the door, I have no clue what I'm gonna wear.

Walking through the isles, I'm looking around at all of the choices. Vast piles of clothing that need to be sorted through make me shift away from them, sticking to the isles. As I'm walking through one of the isles, there actually is one article of clothing that catches my eye.

It's a red jumper, with extremely soft fabric to the touch. I take off my nightgown and put it on. If there was any doubt that it would be either too big or too small, all of it was thrown out the window when it fit absolutely perfectly. It was like a glove, you could say. Like it was meant for me.

Walking over to see what it looks like in the mirror, I continue looking around at the assortment of different clothes. Some actually look quite familiar, though I can't place why. Others just look magnificently beautiful. Since I'm looking around, I don't notice what I look like in the mirror at first, but when I finally do, I gasp in amazement. This looks so good on me, I think. Almost like I was made to wear it and vice versa.

Stepping out of the closet stretching, I see that the third door in the wall is open. Odd, I think. That wasn't open before. I shrug, and take a peek outside off the door. The hallway I see ends up not being super long, but it's extremely wide. I easily count 10 doors off to my left, and around the same amount on the other side of my door.

Looks like a dorm, maybe. But what dorm is empty? Slowly creeping out into the hallway, I turn to look at my door to see if I've missed anything. There's a name place with the name Xelqua, with the name Grian also etched next to it. Is that... my name? Grian? Or is is Xelqua? I rack my brain for something to come up that can explain what I'm seeing, but nothing comes up and I turn back around, frusterated.

Okay so hi! I finally am getting out this chapter and hopefully will be getting another one out tomorrow as well. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, busy busy day! How in the world does this have over 45 views?! I wasn't expecting that much, thanks so much. I hope you end up liking this book, and if I get enough support when I finish this book I'll make another one!

- Redtiger/Red <3

472 words!!