"Yeah koko"

The only time they called like this was when they knew they are fucked up...together.

"Did we even asked the address of the restaurant?" Tae shook his head no politely and stopped the car in the middle of nowhere...

"Where are we..." To Jungkook's question Tae just gave a lip tight smile and shook his head...

"We are lost right..." To this he nodded his head...

They both sighed leaning back on their seat...

"GPS!!"

Tae said with a cheerful smile, as if it lighted Jungkook's whole life he also nodded vigorously but got confused as to why Tae is going out...

"Get up." 

Oh, so now Jungkook was on driving seat while Tae was being the GPS guide...

"So the nearest place to us is...WAP clothing show room...lets get there from there we can get back to the city...we are currently out of the city..."

Jungkook sighed and started the car...He seriously wanted to throw the other out of the car.

After their driving journey in which they almost ran into a pole, they reached to their destination. Now they had to go to where their parents are.

"Call mom" Jungkook said leaning back on his seat.

Tae nodded and opened his phone to see the address. He showed it to Jungkook who sighed and started the car. The place was at distance of 1 hour. They are fucked up again.

"Fuck! I wanna sleep!" Tae grumbled as he couldn't find a perfect comfortable position.

He looked at his right to see a complete bed ready. 

Jungkook frowned as to what the hell is this idiot doing. Tae removed Jungkook's one hand from the steering wheel and laid his head on his thigh and silently closed his eyes. Jungkook sighed at this and placed his hands on Tae's forehead caressing it slowly.

They reached the place but to their amazement, it was closed. 

"Wow, can it be more worse?" Just as he said a car bumped into their from the back making Tae hit the steering wheel and wake up. He rubbed his eyes to see a very angry Jungkook.

He frowned as to what happened, just then he saw a group of teens behind them in a car and it seems they bumped into their car.

"Jungkook they are a grou-" Jungkook ignored all his words and caressed the bump on his forehead and unbuckled his seat. Before Taehyung could stop him he already got off the car.

"Shit!"

He also unbuckled his seat belt and got off, the teens were also out of their car standing in front.

"Want me to remove your eyeballs out of your socket?" Jungkook spoke up making them scoff.

"Yeah? You can? by your face you seem like a baby." One of them said as other got the glimpse of Tae, he blew a whistle. 

"Damn boys, both are whole snack. I really wont mind tapping them."

Jungkook was dressed in his regular emo black outfits while Tae was in his one of the peach colored shirt.

"Don't know about this man, but that one screams baby boy." 

Tae rolled his eyes and went beside Jungkook who on instinct pulled him closure by waist.

"Hormonal teens, I see." They all were taken aback by his deep voice making Jungkook smirk.

"Why don't you all do an orgy? among yourself, well you all might be friends so who tops and bottoms, you all might know about yourself. It will be beneficial to both you and others." 

Jungkook laughed at his words as the teens were red from embarrassment.  One of them noticed Jungkook's hands on Tae's waist and clenched his fist. He wanted to touch it, to feel the dip. 

And Jungkook noticed it. He could smell the other's arousal and the way his stare lingered on Taehyung undressing him from his eyes.

He decided to show the other his place. He tightened his grip on his waist pulling the other closure, not like Tae minded. He is use to it.

Jungkook stared at the boy and smirked as he nuzzled Tae's neck scenting him. His other hand held Tae by his nape as he buried his face in his crook.

He backed away to see at the boy who was still staring.

"Want to touch him like this?" He asked teasingly caressing Tae's waist then nuzzling his neck.

He went behind Tae and hugged him from back and pushed his leg in between his thighs all time smirking at the boy who had now a sour smell in his arousal indicating his anger.

"You can't do it, But I can." Tae chuckled at Jungkook's words who was teasing the other like a kid.

As if it broke the boy's patience he marched towards him only to be pushed back by Tae who was standing like a shield. 

"Be in your lanes." 

He roared flashing his dark red eyes, his aura was now oozing with dominance, which was Jungkook's favorite. He snuggled closure and took a deep breath inhaling Tae's scent and sighing at the smell.

"When ever your scent is like this, it makes me want to gulp down every ounce of your scent." He murmured near Tae's ears who shivered at the drunken voice.

The teen boys were long gone, afraid of the Taehyung. Now it was just Jungkook and Tae. In the middle of the road.

It was midnight now.

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

I almost forgot this story....

sorry!

~~~glimpse