Ryan : what have you chosen sky, should i choose the same as you so tht we can be together

Ryan : what have you chosen sky, should i choose the same as you so tht we can be together. Nd you can also help me ryt..

Ryan said looking at sky with his puppy eyes hoping he'll agree with it..

Skyler : no iam not going to help you these time, you always give all your homework nd all to me, but these time I'll not help you with it, you should take part in all these activities by yourself..

Skyler show him a red flag in return, he knows very well what Ryan means when he said you can also help me ryt, it means again sky has to do all the work like he used to do in the school Times, thts what going on from the Starting, he has to do all the work for both of them, Ryan is really the bestest friend anyone can imagine of but when it comes to work, you'll not find as lazy ass person like him in these whole planet..

Ryan : meanie..

He said with a scoff looking at Skyler who is still looking at the board..

Skyler : stop behaving like a kid, Don't forget you promised yourself to prove your worth in front of uncle Edward , so you should choose what you are interested at, so tht you can concentrate on it. I'll apply for swimming, football, nd music

Ryan stuck his tongue out but nodded, he didn't have any other choice as he really promised himself to prove his worth in front of his father, who thinks tht Ryan is not big enough to take his life decisions yet.

Mike : so it's decided I'll applied for, theater, Vedio game, magazines nd newspapers club..

Ryan : than I'll apply for photography, dance nd theatre.

They all nodded in agreement..

Skyler : so let's part our ways from here nd meet in cafeteria after 1 hr..

Ryan : than we'll go together to apply for theater kk..

Ryan said looking at Mike, Mike nodded nd like tht they parted there ways..

After 45 mins..

Ryan has already applied for photography nd dance, now he is heading towards cafeteria to meet his friends, from there he nd Mike will go together to apply for theatre as they initially decided, but on the way to the canteen he saw a lot of students specially guys are running towards a particular direction like there life depends on it, he frown in confusion..

Ryan : what's is actually going on.

He mumbbled to himself nd stop a guy by his arms who jst about to cross him going in the same direction..

Ryan : hey what's going on, where is everyone going, why you guys are in so hurry..

Guy : coz Lyn is practicing basketball, oh my god looking her practising is like a dream come true..