Thts what happening everytime, she hate it when someone remind her of her weak moments, she didn't like her weak self, she didn't like to remember those moments which make her weak, so xav never tried to raise those topics which make her uncomfortable. after finishing there breakfast they make there way towards there college..

At 11:30am
At yohaness elite University

There's a whole ruckus infront of bulletins notice board, as there's something important notice stick there nd everyone is busy looking at it, mean while Ryan nd his friends are attending there lecture, it's about the time there 2 class is about to end..

Lecturer : i hope everyone has already decided in which club they are going to join, as all of you know today is the last date so don't forget to submit your form till evening thank you..

As soon as the lecturer left, the whole classroom Filled with mummerings..

Ryan : yaah what the professor talking about.

He said with confusion laced in his Handsome face he keep poking skyler with his elbow.

Skyler : about the club, don't tell me you haven't read the rules nd regulations mentioned in the admission booklet..

Skyler said while looking at his two stupid friends who are giving an awkward smile, Skyler mentally facepalmed himself.. cursing the day when these two stupidest friends ever, come in his life.. these two really deserves an Oscar for There stupidity nd lazyness

Skyler : what should I do with the two of you.

He said disappointedly Shooking his head in disbelief..

Ryan : yaahhh just tell us will you..

Ryan said while giving an light punch in Skyler's arm, sky rolled his eyes due to there childish behaviour

Skyler : yeah it's waste of my time to except tht you guys will do something useful other than wasting your time in useless things..

They both ( Ryan nd Mike) scoff offendedly..

Skyler : let's go I'll show you..

He stand up without nd start walking to the exit, Ryan nd mile didn't waste any time nd follow him like a lost puppy,

Ryan : sky where are we going..

Ryan asked in confusion

Skyler : to the bulletin board now keep quiet nd follow me.

The three of them make there way towards bulletin board..

Skyler : all the 1st year students have to participate in any 3 club, which can be anything, like music, arts, sports etc, all you have to do is to join any three club, you can withdraw from any two clubs after going to 2 years, but every 1st year should take part in 3 different club..

Skyler said while the three of them keep walking towards the bulletin notice board.

Oh that's all they said nd soon they reached to the bulletin notice board which is still filled with so many students as they are still busy with choosing which club they should join.. while pushing others finally the three of them reached infront of the board..

YOHANESS ELITE UNIVERSITY

All the first year students are hereby informed that today is the last date for you to submit your forms related to the club you have been going to be a part of, as your performance nd involvement in your club will help you to gain some points which will add to your final results so don't take this opportunity lightly, choose wisely