A loud explosion occurs followed by fireball and smokes on his left, neither he is injuried nor does it's shockwave launched him away, but critically interrupted all the plans he got in his mind as he ran next the corner of a wall for cover out of reflexes.

"Fucking hell, again? Shit." Alex thought to himself peeking his head out to watch at the fifty feet of alleyway in front of him, putting his right hand from the trigger to the selector plate making sure it is pointing at од (Semi auto).

The alley remains silent after a minute, not a single soul in sight. Only then does Alex pushed forward and leaned himself against the wall of a five story building and a door with only a knob visible. He then send his right foot hard right onto the space right next to the knob, dislocating the mechanism from the door frame and turned over.

The hallway reminds him of the Khrushchyovka design, a straight hallway with doors linked to different rooms on both sides and a staircase on the middle of the it behind couple of doors. However that's only the similarity in design, the area is still completely unknown and unfamiliar for him.

The building seems to be abandoned for months if not years, where it is long enough for the hallway smell like rotten milk and flesh combined and the floor is slightly flooded with pounds around. filled with leftover of trash, rats and cockroaches. After clearing a few opened doors and stairs he headed to the opposite end of the building where another door is located.

"Hey, check that building, don't let her escape." An unknown male voice was heard from the outside when Alex cleared the room right next to the staircase, he quickly entered the room he cleared and put the reticles of his Eotech 551 at the door in the end of hallway.

"Is anyone there, show yourself! Hiding will be seen as an act of aggression!" The door opens with an unidenltified individual holding a super shorty shotgun like weapon with the pump and magazine tube missing from a distance entered Alex's sights. In his mind, in an unknown environment, a sudden explosion, unidentified personal holding a weapon entered the area in front of him with a threatening tone. No questions asked, he pulled the trigger immediately towards the centre mass of the individual.

"Argh!"

The man lost his balance as the projectile tears his organs and flesh apart with the force pushed him head first into the ground, followed by Alex sending two more rounds into his thorax, the gunshots from his rifle were almost as loud and the explosion itself from the indoors, drawing all the attentions towards him.

"Watch out, we got someone with a gun! Maybe it is the red haired Sankta also from penguin logistics!" Shouting from another male can be heard from outside of the building. Sankta? Penguin logistics? The fog of war thickens drastically within Alex, with the stress and the fear for the unknown followed suit. He remained his index finger to the trigger, ready to greet the next unlucky bastard coming through that door.

Multiple footsteps reflected by the microphone through the peltor in Alex's ears even under the rain, and numerous flashlights can be seen shining outside in the streets ahead.

"Ah fuck..." Alex muttered quietly figuring something while setting his rifle away and reach for one of the smaller pouches on his left next to the radio and unbuttons it.

The shooter is no where to be seen when the group of unknowns illuminated the hall through the door like it is in daytime with their flashlight, but as they are bunched up preparing to enter through the door. A pin pulling noise alerted them and halted their advantage, uncertain of what is to come.

"Be careful, go in slowly." Another voice with a thick Italian accent suggested and the group followed, but he will regret not doing that faster when everyone sees a pineapple like shell with a round strip on top object being thrown outside backhanded from the room just in front of the stairs and bounced off the wall, which continues to roll towards them when it felt onto the ground.