Chapter 11: The Wrath and Queen of Summer

(AN: Yes, I know it's been 6 months or more. But that's because I was too busy with work, plus for this chapter in particular, it has more than 26k words. That's literally twice the previous chapter and if I usually used 3k words per chapter, this chapter could be seperated into 8-9 chapters. Anyway, before you read this, keep in mind none of these arts are mine. They're all from Pixiv or Twitter. Now I wish you guys enjoy the story, and sorry for the long delay!~ And yes, I'll be on a hiatus after this. Not sure how long, but probably 3 months at least.)

(WARNING: IF YOU'RE NOT 18+, TURN BACK. BUT NOT REALLY LEMON. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

==================================

"H-Hi! Hello! How are you?" He blurts out whatever came across his mind, and it only ended up embarrassing him.

Miko's smile turns sadistic from his awkward way of starting the conversation. "Look at you, squirming like an adorable pup~" She coos with a husky voice. "How could I resist myself from ravaging you?" Miko smiles sadistically.

Lucifer gulped again and was about to say something else, until Miko raise her other hand and her finger linger just an inch away from his lips, making him flinch. She shush him gently, as if she is playing with her toy.

"Be a good boy, and tell me, Mr. Harbinger. Can you take a guess why I'm doing this?" Miko asked as her breath tickles his neck.

Lucifer couldn't speak a word. The more Miko says and do something with barely any space between them, the harder it is to think straight, let alone speak a word that could be audible for any human to understand.

Lucifer doesn't know what to do. His head swirling with a storm of emotions. On one hand, his carnal desire screams to just forsake everything and enjoy the irresistable meal in the form of Yae Miko, while the other told him to just let this moment last as long as possible--admiring the view of perhaps the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, with barely any space between Lucifer and such beauty. Of course, there are also other emotions mixed other than the main two. But none of them are helpful in solving him this bizarre and... hot situation.

"What's the matter, Mr. Morningstar?Fox got your tongue?~ Tsk, tsk, we haven't even got to the exciting part, yet~" Miko tease the Devil himself ruthlessly, even when he looks like he could explode anytime soon.

This is it. Lucifer feels like he might do something he and Miko will regret soon. So being the--perhaps the fastest man alive--he suddenly disappear into thin air between Miko's arms and appear a few dozen feet away from Miko.

Miko puffed her cheeks from Lucifer's boring reaction. She really thought he would at least brave himself to do something. Anything that could escalate their moment even further. But instead he ran away, thinking that it would be best to not risk hurting her.

"Running away from a game you started? Is this all the No. 0 Harbinger can do? Running away once the game gets quite too intense for him to handle? I must say, it's quite disappointing~" Miko tease Lucifer, obviously referring to their flirting game.

"I don't think I started anything like... that, Lady Yae." Lucifer replied with ragged breath, because he only realized how fast his heart was thumping against his chest, all he could hear was his own heartbeat.

"My~ So all that talk about winning my heart was a lie? Oh, you break this poor Kitsune's heart, Mr. Liar~ I could only wonder how many woman in the past who've met the same fate~" Miko says dramatically, hiding a smirk beneath her exceptional guilt trip performance.

But Lucifer knows this game all too well now that he spent quite a bit of time with Miko. "I believe I have already mentioned I won't cross the boundary." He argues back, trying to make Miko see the reason why he escaped.