First Bio

Art Source: Pixiv
Search: Yae Miko

==================================

HUGE ADVICE FOR YOU READERS TO READ THE FIRST 3 CHAPTERS FIRST BEFORE READING THE FIRST BIO CHAPTER.

AN: Genshin's lore is vast. Dare I say, 'too' vast. And there are still holes to the lore, due to the game still being incomplete and some of the lore are just left unexplained. So it's unavoidable that I had to add my own lore here and there. Just a warning to you guys, I may or may not researched enough and I easily forget things even after I researched everything I need to, so sorry if I accidentally make my own lore and ignored the cannon lore.

Oh, one more thing... I didn't play Genshin since the first time Liyue's story arc were finished. BUT I did researched the story of Inazuma a little bit and try my best to follow how the story went, along with researching Miko through genshin wikipedia, voiceline, and reading her story. How long did the research and writing this took me? Well, if we include the research of genshin lore, Yae Miko's lore, and other character's lore, along with the story and the potential theory, and it took me a month. I manage to write 8 chapters in that one month, but I kept on rewriting some chapters since Miko and Lucifer are complex characters and I wasn't satisfied with how it turned out. Plus, there is also the word count. The first 3 chapters I just published today alone is around 11.000 words in total, plus 2.700 words on this Bio. And remember that I mentioned I kept rewriting the story, just cuz I wasn't satisfied with it.

Anyway, I haven't seen the story mission gameplay for Miko yet, but I will do that in the future and involve my OC in it. For now I will just focus on what I know about Miko since I'm also busy with college work.

Author AN: So I heard that Yae Miko wasn't received well in her debut. And to that I say... "WHO GIVES A SHIT!" Says the guy who haven't played Inazuma yet. But man, I love Yae Miko and I don't care if she is too unbalanced. The point is she is an interesting character and I feel like I wanna add a bit more personality to her, but nothing much that will change her character too much. And the fact her personality works in unique way, it's as if Mihoyo wants us to decide what kind of personality Yae Miko will have if we ever make a fanfict out of her.

So yeah, I don't care what people think of her. I will still pull her even if I play Genshin again like I did with Ganyu, even though I didn't know if Ganyu was going to be a good character or not.

PS: I didn't get Miko even after I pulled 40 times TT__TT. Hopefully Miko's banner will show up again since they're planning on a rework, or at least from what I heard from the rumors. That way I can try pulling her again.

Source: PinterestSearch: Yoo Jonghyuk/Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Source: Pinterest
Search: Yoo Jonghyuk/Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Name: Unknown