Final Chapter

The Final Fight

"See you after?"... "Maybe"

 "Maybe"

[ 3.24 ]

[ I recommend holding off on playing the music that goes along with this chapter ]

♾♾♾

TIME WAS STILL MOVING IN SLOW MOTION TO THE PEOPLE AROUND. The oni extracted it's blade from her stomach and everyone watched her fall to the ground.

Void had seen what happened and was proud he thought he took out a great threat, and with that he left Oak Creek and took the oni with him.

Scott finally made it to the gate opening when he saw her fall on the ground not moving.

Isaac was in shock.

Allison hadn't moved from the ground where Zella pushed her, she watched the woman lay still not moving a single muscle.

Kira ran to her mother, Noshiko wrapped her arms around her daughter and watched the scene in front of her.

Chris Argent finally made it and looked for his daughter, he found her and saw she was all right. But then he looked right in front of her and saw the body that laid on the floor still as time passed by.

Scott finally opened the gate and ran towards her still body only for the unexpected to happen.

She gasped for air and sat straight up, and looked down at where the wound was supposed to be from the Oni's sword.

Then stood up and faced everyone.

"Well, luckily I'm here in time or dear Allison would be in my position, except she would have died." Zella said to the group as she looked at them.

All of them had shocked faces to say the least as they watched the women, who they thought had died in front of them, stand up and talk as if nothing happened to her a few seconds ago.

"Allison, for the love of the ancestors please watch your surroundings. I don't want to see you die, not until you're old and bridle." Zella said with a sincere smile painted on her face."

Allison didn't say anything, she just got off the ground and ran up to Zella and hugged her.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise, my first hug on earth. Don't I feel special." Zella said, hugging the teenage girl.

"We saw you die, how are you here?" Scott asked as he walked up to the seemingly fine woman.

"Well, it take a lot more than a Oni to kill me and this was all part of my plan, not the Allison almost dying part, the part where I fake my death in front Void so I can surprise attack, meaning I'm going to kill him when he doesn't see it coming." Zella informed everyone.